Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tox1Koman
    Newest Member
    Tox1Koman

• No registered users viewing this page.

Paid Reviews - Please Add Your Screenshots Here

Hi Guys

If you are taking part in the following contest  AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment! please make sure to read this thread 

With immediate effect please add any screenshots that you cannot upload to the game review in this topic. 

If the game review already has screenshots you will be able to upload your screenshot in the normal way - and please keep doing so. 

This topic should only be used for screenshots to back up your review that cannot be added to the game review.  (this is temporary until the bug is fixed)

Thanks, guys. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

,Hi everyone, for the purpose of our paid reviews the screenshot bug has now been fixed. This means that all screenshots must now be added into the game review to accompany your written review. 

I would really appreciate it if you could upload the screenshots that have been posted in here, and any others you may have collected over the last three months . 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, cocopop3011 said:

,Hi everyone, for the purpose of our paid reviews the screenshot bug has now been fixed. This means that all screenshots must now be added into the game review to accompany your written review. 

I would really appreciate it if you could upload the screenshots that have been posted in here, and any others you may have collected over the last three months . 

On it dear :) 

• 4 months later...

@cocopop3011

YAAAY!!! Yes, screenshots can now be uploaded once again!

I've just uploaded my Dead Or Alive screenshot, going to upload my Safari Heat ones next.

NOTE:

Filenames must not have spaces...my original Safari Heat screenshot couldn't load up until I removed all the spaces in the filename!

Not working perfectly as before yet, but at least screenshots can now be uploaded.

31 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011

YAAAY!!! Yes, screenshots can now be uploaded once again!

I've just uploaded my Dead or Alive screenshot, going to upload my Safari Heat ones next.

NOTE:

Filenames must not have spaces...my original Safari Heat screenshot couldn't load up until I removed all the spaces in the filename!

Not working perfectly as before yet, but at least screenshots can now be uploaded.

Music to my ears! Thank you Afi. 

23 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Afi4wins @Flatzem @Blackjax @Fiekie247 @StallCation

Please can some of you try to upload a screenshot and let me know if this issue is fixed, 

Please same rules - no spaces or special characters and under 5mbp.

When you stick to the forementioned rules, it's working like a charm! Thx @cocopop3011! Sorry we got ya busy with da bug, hehe...

2 hours ago, StallCation said:

When you stick to the forementioned rules, it's working like a charm! Thx @cocopop3011! Sorry we got ya busy with da bug, hehe...

Hehe, it's okay, that's what I am here for. Yes, unfortunately, it seems we still need to apply the same rules for the files at the moment. 

• 2 months later...