Flatzem888 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I can see there will be a lot of Felicebet activity from several of our members loceff13 1 Quote
Flatzem888 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago I tried the game out already and one thing it does often it does the multiplier but no win on the spin, Wisdom of Athena has this tendency too. but then it can also go many many spins without any sign of multipliers. Quote
Afi4wins Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Pi Pi ... Pi Pi ... where are you??? I'm coming ... I'm coming ... I'm just around the corner ... ! Quote
marius1978 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Did a Gates 2500 warm-up: 2,500 spins - 1 feature (50x). 225 EUR loss on 20c bets. Maybe I just got unlucky, or maybe this is the game in a nutshell. This promo feels pointless, tbh. We have all played and we all know Gates, we know what it's about. This is just more of the same - only with a higher max multiplier (which, let me guess, noone will come close to landing). What's new is a massive amount of additional bet options and this, I suppose, is what PP want us to delve into. However, in this contest, we can't play with any of these active so we'll never know, and we'll be locked to this dire vanilla game play for the entire duration. Maybe with MYR play money, you might survive for long enough to get a solid hit. Anyone playing it like it's intended, will have lost an amount twice the top-prize before long and probably never be able to recover. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago Sorry I can't go live with the PP contest yet as we are still finalising some last details. It may start a day later I shall let you know tomorrow. Quote
Flatzem888 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 5 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: Sorry I can't go live with the PP contest yet as we are still finalising some last details. It may start a day later I shall let you know tomorrow. that's fine gives us more time to test it out outside of the contest Quote
Recommended Posts
Posted by cocopop3011,
February Contest Breakdown
These dates are subject to change, provider contest has not been finalised.
3 reactions
Go to this post
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.