Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

8 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Lets Goal. Oops...I mean lets go.

Sorry, I once again haven't had the chance to start it. I want to tackle reviews tomorrow so let's say Wednesday. PLEASE REMIND ME. 🤣 Please remind me tomorrow to get it ready for Wednesday 00:01.

My Thursday is almost over and I'm still waiting for the AG contest to begin. Yeah, I know, our @cocopop3011 is very tied up these last few days. 😜

• 2 weeks later...

Hey wonderful, exciting and a legend around the forum that is @cocopop3011 whom I'd like a response from on this 69th page😊

By the uplifting words of your sweet enticing voice, what do you have carefully planned for us in the balmy summer days of August?

24 minutes ago, Icy said:

Hey wonderful, exciting and a legend around the forum that is @cocopop3011 whom I'd like a response from on this 69th page😊

By the uplifting words of your sweet enticing voice, what do you have carefully planned for us in the balmy summer days of August?

So far, we only have the normal AG contest I'm afraid, but if we get any more I will update youl.

19 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We will have a new contest start Monday with Pragmatic Play. All further information will be included when I announce the contest.

Hope this contest last for 3 to 4 weeks.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We will have a new contest start Monday with Pragmatic Play. All further information will be included when I announce the contest.

And so, the woman in B2C has finally woken up from her desk slumber!

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, RobertAnderson said:

Hi, could you please clarify the process for contest prize payments? How long after winning should participants expect to receive their rewards, and are there any specific conditions that could delay the payment?

The timescale is always stated in all contests which is up to 14 working days from the date the invoice is sent. 

50 minutes ago, RobertAnderson said:

Hi, could you please clarify the process for contest prize payments? How long after winning should participants expect to receive their rewards, and are there any specific conditions that could delay the payment?

You have to write reviews and take part in contests. Then you get paid in under 14 days to your Skrill or bank account.

P.S You need to have a winning position in contest.

1 hour ago, RobertAnderson said:

@RobertAnderson It will usually take about 14 business days but most dates will go over that eh @cocopop3011 😜

You must have your personal details sent to the moderator Cocopop3011 via PM of either Skrill or bank transfer for payment once you've won a prize in any of the contests (monthly AG, provider or paid reviews contests) in the forum to prevent delays of your prize(s). 

All prizes will be paid out once a month, sometimes twice should the payments team have delays on their end in a previous month. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Icy said:

And before we leave this rare 69th page I must state to @cocopop3011 the following in a very loud voice:

69 69 69 69!

There's only one person here in AG who is always SO PARTICULAR in the figure 69!!! Why? Go figure! 😁

15 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

@cocopop3011 any contest lined up soon? The PP and Bragg slots was a nice Surprise

I really like to see Booming back soon and relax.

We will be heading straight into our AG contest this week because I am out of the country for 7 days this month so not really wanting any contests running whilst I am on my holiday with very little phone access. 

6 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We will be heading straight into our AG contest this week because I am out of the country for 7 days this month so not really wanting any contests running whilst I am on my holiday with very little phone access. 

Are you living out your Malta dream vacation for 7 days? 😍