Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Amandamitch
    Newest Member
    Amandamitch

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

I have a new best but it's not going to be enough to stay on it and will need to reset and try again.

still 2d 5h remains,  2050 players in tourney.... I notice that players that are in the 80s and 90s are resetting their score and trying again cause they know that its highly likely their scores won't be good enough to stay in the top 100 by the end of the tourney.

now I really gotta reset this good score of 128030 (try #128) cause its in 95th , was 92nd then went to 89th cause others had reset... but now dropped to 95th and its 2d 4h remaining... 2068 players are in the tourney. 100th is on score 126640. Let's reset and go again.

stat update

Tourneys played: 300

Number of times placed in top 500: 49 (14 of them were top 100)

Best 3 placings: 1st, 6th, 9th.

Max Multiplier hit: x802.4

Total Winnings €0

note: finally got a 1st place in a tourney (in my 297th tourney) but it was in a ticket prize. no cash prizes in it. also the 6th and 9th placings were in ticket prize tourneys.

as for the world champs qualifier done 176 tries so far...

On 10/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, Flatzem said:

stat update

Tourneys played: 300

Number of times placed in top 500: 49 (14 of them were top 100)

Best 3 placings: 1st, 6th, 9th.

Max Multiplier hit: x802.4

Total Winnings €0

note: finally got a 1st place in a tourney (in my 297th tourney) but it was in a ticket prize. no cash prizes in it. also the 6th and 9th placings were in ticket prize tourneys.

as for the world champs qualifier done 176 tries so far...

Oh man! But at least your stats are getting better! 

after splurging on about 9 rare prize wheels and not getting any coins from it I then got a free rare prize wheel via Social Pass and a free Epic Prize Wheel via Login Reward, the Rare Prize wheel was spun first and leveled up and then lands on Coins and then 4500 coins. The Epic Prize Wheel leveled up to Legendary then lands on Coins and then 18K. now have over 25K and no need to buy prize wheels anymore.

won18kcoins.thumb.png.c98c596ef6b2eb8a47bd3993b4781585.png

unbelievable bought a rare prize wheel for 1500, lands on level up to epic... then lands on level up to legendary.... then lands on lootbox.... lands on legendary lootbox and I select the middle card to get a blardy epic avatar (the other two cards had worse avatars).

17 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

unbelievable bought a rare prize wheel for 1500, lands on level up to epic... then lands on level up to legendary.... then lands on lootbox.... lands on legendary lootbox and I select the middle card to get a blardy epic avatar (the other two cards had worse avatars).

The story of my life! 

Or should I say - Days of our lives... 

splurged on 4 more rare prize wheels, got a couple of tickets from it (valued at 2200 coins each), a useless avatar (valued at 0) and lastly after upgrading to the epic wheel lands on coins and then 6600. now done with this for.. today. each time I said I'd stop after one wheel I'd buy one more and one more but for now I can stop since I got some coins back from this shopping splurge. One of these days I will be able to say ONE wheel and stop at one wheel (even after when it's not a coins win).

splurged on more prize wheels, first of all I had a free rare prize wheel that gave me nothing but a useless avatar, then I went and bought a couple of epic wheels for 3K each, those gave me lootboxes useless, then bought several rare wheels for 1.5K each until the last wheel gave me a 5250 coins win. Still at end of it all dropped about 5K coins. Everytime I say just one wheel, I then buy another and another until I stop when I get a coin win of some sort.

just like that, another one