Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Looks like it's more disappointing news and update from you bro. 😝

I never liked the original Big Bass game...never got any big win on it...so the Bigger Bass can only be a bigger lie for me! 😜

only the top 18 so far have gotten the 4000x fish and thats out of the current 15782 players...

lets say that each player has had at least one feature thats only 18 out of 15782 features. or one in 877 features.... I've played it 13 times so far with probably over 30 features.

3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

how many tourneys exactly did you play?

Sorry bro, but I didn't keep count of the numbers.

I was playing literally every day, about 4 or 5 tourneys per day...so maybe about 120-150 tourneys per month. I played for 6 Seasons, which is about 18 months, so that's over 2100 tourneys in total played bro!

And of course, won only twice...10 EUR and 15 EUR. Best placing was in top 5, can't recall exact position.

31 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Sorry bro, but I didn't keep count of the numbers.

I was playing literally every day, about 4 or 5 tourneys per day...so maybe about 120-150 tourneys per month. I played for 6 Seasons, which is about 18 months, so that's over 2100 tourneys in total played bro!

And of course, won only twice...10 EUR and 15 EUR. Best placing was in top 5, can't recall exact position.

the exact tourney numbers are shown to you on the main page or in tournament history page

I am currently at 255 played. 802.40x Max multiplier hit

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

the exact tourney numbers are shown to you on the main page or in tournament history page

I am currently at 255 played. 802.40x Max Multiplier hit

Hahaha...I never bothered to check my tourneys history, but after checking, I found a few surprises! 🤣

Best placing: 3rd. Highest prize won: 25 EUR (😆). Total tourneys played 1606.

ST History.jpg

19 hours ago, Flatzem said:

took 257 tourneys but finally got a top 10 finish. but it wasn't in a cash prize tourney.

So you won a useless Ticket instead right? Useless because tickets hardly ever make new wins! 🤣

11 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

So you won a useless Ticket instead right? Useless because tickets hardly ever make new wins! 🤣

yeah ticket and used that ticket and didn't get a score high enough in the monthly tourney , had 14 attempts at the monthly so far but nothing good enough in blardy bigger bass bonanza.

also playing in the world championship regional qualifier, on the dog house slot.. had 48 tries on it so far

on the 18th try got a score of 118,640 (had a feature that paid 905.6xBet) that put me nicely in 7th place but less than a day later it dropped to 72nd (1482 players were in the tourney) , top 100 get to qualify.... so when it dropped to 72nd I reset that score and went to try again to score a higher one. 30 tries later (total of 48) I haven't beaten that 118640 and best one since that  was just 44430.  now looking at the current top 100 scores, the lowest is at 113165, the 118640 if I had not reset would be in 88th place but there is still 3 days 10hrs  remaining in the qualifying period and I knew that118640 would not stay in top 100 that's why I had to try go for another better score something around 150K would be good to stay in top 100 comfortably (and sit around the 30th place). Only 8 players have 200K or higher. Some things to look at each try is 250 spins, and I have done 48 tries and out of those only 10 times was RTP higher than 100%. (worst one being 28.36%)

Now there are 1679 players in the tourney. and there are unlimited free retries.

Yeah, I know exactly the desperate feeling bro! I've had a few times of over 100,000 score in previous tournaments, did the reset for retries, and only ended up with even lower scores! Well, that score wouldn't have put me into the winners list anyway, but just goes to show that retries are USUALLY hopeless! 😜

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Yeah, I know exactly the desperate feeling bro! I've had a few times of over 100,000 score in previous tournaments, did the reset for retries, and only ended up with even lower scores! Well, that score wouldn't have put me into the winners list anyway, but just goes to show that retries are USUALLY hopeless! 😜

just a matter of time until I get all the dog houses on the middle 3 reels and the rottweilers on 1st and 5th reels.... now 63 tries.... (and still the best was that 118640 (try #18) that I had reset... 2nd best is 49975 (try #52).... theres 1731 players now.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

just a matter of time until I get all the dog houses on the middle 3 reels and the rottweilers on 1st and 5th reels.... now 63 tries.... (and still the best was that 118640 (try #18) that I had reset... 2nd best is 49975 (try #52).... theres 1731 players now.

Got my fingers crossed for you mate! The suspense is killing me 🙂 

100 tries done and still try #18 was the best with a score of 118640. The 118640 score would only be in 98th place now... there is still 3 days 1 hour remaining. There are now 1865 players in the tourney. Only 15 times out of 100 was the RTP 100% or higher. Each try is 250 spins.

My second best try was #52 (49975 score) and third best is try #96 (45670 score).

just finished try #106 had a good score of 93500 (my 2nd best ever) but still out of the top 100 then went to retry and it gets stuck loading at about 70% , its now 2 days 23 hours 47 minutes remaining ...

another tourney different slot loads ok but for some reason the blardy dog house qualifier tourney is not loading for me anymore.

update: tried another browser and still stops loading at about 70% so for now I can't continue with this tourney.  other slot tourneys load fine but not this tourney anymore.

5 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

106 tries on just one tournament game? WOW!!! 😆

and they won't let me resume, their system must have had enough of me. some kind of fails safe. You know you must have read how some people can't get their favorite slots to load and it gets stuck loading I remember someone on the forum talked about that.