Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    GamblerXXX
    Newest Member
    GamblerXXX

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

On 1/19/2024 at 2:58 PM, Flatzem said:

my interest in social tournaments has dried up, drought, dry spell, haven't had a win in 3 months and thus now playing less tourneys. and noticed the most recent monthly tourney had a record number of players 40959, beating the previous highest of 37114 (season 13 January monthly). 

Oh noooo, we need your luck to come back and prompto!

• 2 weeks later...

never though this would happen but I was doing a wheel splurge.. and was doing my 8th wheel purchase and it was an epic wheel purchase stops on level up to legendary.. then when I was doing to spin that legendary... it gives me this message on the screen.

maxlimitreachedwtff.thumb.jpg.d16cd09f32c53bfe6f3b75e349f2dfc3.jpg

btw how did the results of those buys go? first epic gets level up to legend and stops onto lootbox epic avatar

2nd epic wheel stops on level up to legend and stops on ticket

then epic stops on ticket

then epic stops on lootbox

then epic level to legend and thats when that max attempt limit reached. will wait some time before it will let me spin that legendary wheel. and after a little wait did the spin of legendary wheel and it stops on lootbox...

they really should get rid of this scam wheel it clearly rips off people. just have merch and ticket purchases and get rid of this scam wheel or make it fair where people have a good chance to win on it, get rid of the lootbox scam and just have coins and tickets and cash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks @Sedekah1m :) What do you like the most about it and what would you change?

Actually, dear all, I'll be continuing gathering your feedback on SocialTournaments.com, in order to make your experience enriched with new features and surely overall improvements!

Now is the time to (re)share some constructive suggestions or things that bother you, so I can have most of them in one place, for my reports and records :)

Thank you in advance 😊❤️

On 3/15/2024 at 2:50 PM, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Thanks @Sedekah1m :) What do you like the most about it and what would you change?

Actually, dear all, I'll be continuing gathering your feedback on SocialTournaments.com, in order to make your experience enriched with new features and surely overall improvements!

Now is the time to (re)share some constructive suggestions or things that bother you, so I can have most of them in one place, for my reports and records :)

Thank you in advance 😊❤️

Could you please follow up/read up and answer here also please: https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/14621-pragmatic-play-support-thread/page/3/#comment-169748

Just now, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey @jan duchau will do, sorry had to figure out why my notifications didn't work.

@cocopop3011 - is there a way to subscribe to the threads and receive email notifications?

Oh aha, just seen this. Yes, are you following the topic? If you are you should be getting emails when someone replies. If you are not please let me know and I will check your account 🙂 

On 3/19/2024 at 12:30 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Oh aha, just seen this. Yes, are you following the topic? If you are you should be getting emails when someone replies. If you are not please let me know and I will check your account 🙂 

Ah, now i did and sorted out notification preferences!

Got 56 new notifications instantly when I clicked View All lol bcs Reload option doesn't work :D

On 3/19/2024 at 12:30 PM, cocopop3011 said:

I'm still not getting emails, although I picked email notifications 😭

12 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

I'm still not getting emails, although I picked email notifications 😭

They're not going into your spam are they?

Anyone else not getting email notifications before I investigate?

Hey hey :)

Easter is around the corner and we here from the SocialTournaments team wanted to celebrate  it by hosting by 2 exclusive Easter events

Reset Tournament: The Reel Big Hunt – Sugar Rush 1000

Start Date & Time: 29th March 00:00 UTC

End Date & Time: 31st March 23:59 UTC

Prize Pool: €5 000

The Reel Big Easter Raffle

Ticket collection: 29th -31st March (awarded from tournaments (max 10 per day) or purchased in store for 1000 coins (max 5))

Raffle Draw: 1st April

Prize Pool: €5 000

You're all invited to join the party and have some fun! 😊

Happy Easter ❤️

EasterEvent.thumb.jpg.77ef8cfa5ece38e442a04388f80e3cda.jpg

I was just looking at the newest games from +- 2weeks and saw I could subscribe....-or was it offered?-...to Social Tournaments.

So now I'm a member.

Is there an AG group or so to join?

*Already got 3 EPIC avatar from 5 ... can we exchange those not needed/wanted or is it the purpose to collect 'em all like Ash'es Pokemon?

30 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

@Flatzem and @Afi4wins maybe? 😊

my interest in Socialtournaments is way down. @Jelena_PragmaticPlay How about some tourneys where only those that haven't had a win in at least 3 months can play. You have a lucky losers tourney that is only 1 week without a win. have tourneys with 1 month, 2 month, 3 months. the longer players go without a win the less and less interested they get playing those tourneys.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

my interest in Socialtournaments is way down. @Jelena_PragmaticPlay How about some tourneys where only those that haven't had a win in at least 3 months can play. You have a lucky losers tourney that is only 1 week without a win. have tourneys with 1 month, 2 month, 3 months. the longer players go without a win the less and less interested they get playing those tourneys.

I like this suggestion @Flatzem - would be great to extend and expand this participation criteria for Lucky Losers 👍

It's my first day ever playing.

About 15 games done and I'm already getting those veins thumping on my forehead 😬

500 spins without even one Sensational isn't nice for a Megaways-Megareels game which makes Vesuvius cry.

Judging from the leaderboard the 1st played approx 3 times a 10.000x win during his session. It's Like the NY Metz... (AMAZING!!!)

Maybe one less maximum for him and one sensational to 100 other players would at least feel more proportioned.

Continuing with example: Pompeii Megareels Megaways...When i saw it announced but not yet open to try I had such high hopes, but alas, the thought that the game would succeed by using MEGA two times in the name is the only 'brainstormed' element I feel when playing the game.

Games with an RTP of 96 but having the feel you are Riding Top Peak equal to a Renault 4 does not feel socially inviting  either.

Renault_4_R3-4096809517.jpg

What would work is like a BETA-testing area, couple a few lucky to a mini-tournament and exploit their input.

10 comments with substance to work with can help the design and game-mechanics team a whole lot I would think.

I mean PP releases slots in waves I think quota matter more than a Matterhorn BIG and looking inspirationfull.

Although the graphics stay mostly top notch and maybe I speak for my taste alone, but except Sticky Bees and 'cliche 'Blazing Wild Megaways' no game keeps me interested like Fury of Odin or Diamond Cascade or Might of Ra does for some time now.

Rehashed slots, less and lesser slots being released with genuine devotion and/or surrounding possibility for the player to hit MAX.

wp4076171-matterhorn-wallpapers.jpg

Hey @jan duchau amazing feedback, thanks for sharing :)

"What would work is like a BETA-testing area, couple a few lucky to a mini-tournament and exploit their input.10 comments with substance to work with can help the design and game-mechanics team a whole lot I would think."

This is interesting, can you explain it a bit more? 
Who would be eligible for mini tournaments participation and what exactly they would be testing? :)

3 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey @jan duchau amazing feedback, thanks for sharing :)

"What would work is like a BETA-testing area, couple a few lucky to a mini-tournament and exploit their input.10 comments with substance to work with can help the design and game-mechanics team a whole lot I would think."

This is interesting, can you explain it a bit more? 
Who would be eligible for mini tournaments participation and what exactly they would be testing? :)

No problem, glad to be of assistance

To keep it simple and quick, from my pov, us...who participate the PP paid Tournaments and make use of the Social Tournaments website.

Before placing an up and coming slot on your website with release date, let us have a go at it and be amazed with our inventivity and remarks which can produce an EUREKA moment by whoever @ your side and make improvements.

Or hire some pro testers.

- What also could be fun is, if a template for creating a slot exists....make it into a contest by promoting 'Are you the next creative mind behind our next Blockbuster slot?'

From base elements (futuristic/fantasy/etc... - what to depict as symbols/idols/etc... to game mechanics Megaways/classic/something new (& maybe trademark worthy)

With this last one, you can go global and attach bounty ofcourse.

488.png