Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Miami7913
    Newest Member
    Miami7913

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

3 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey @Flatzem - spoke to developers, they're not aware of this issue you were facing. Do you have any screen shots showing the issue you were facing?

no screenshots but sometimes when I try to load a slot my noscript will require me to unblock some new script such as now for example a zbzwhhez.net  this one was for Gold Oasis slot. what are these .net scripts. mystery.

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

no screenshots but sometimes when I try to load a slot my noscript will require me to unblock some new script such as now for example a zbzwhhez.net  this one was for Gold Oasis slot. what are these .net scripts. mystery.

Pardon my ignorance bro, but why the need for 'noscript'? Is it supposed to be safer? 

On 9/25/2023 at 2:18 PM, Flatzem said:

Okay, then maybe you can take one and send me, in case such thing happens again :)

3 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Okay, then maybe you can take one and send me, in case such thing happens again :)

how do the developers not know about these mysterious scripts that show up and only started showing up last few days for pragmatic slots.  for example today,  "zeokhejv.net"  this is in addition to the standard; socialtournaments.com,  cloudflareinsights.com, oneall.com, pragmaticplay.net.

only those with noscript and other similar addons would even notice about this new change.

20 hours ago, Flatzem said:

how do the developers not know about these mysterious scripts that show up and only started showing up last few days for pragmatic slots.  for example today,  "zeokhejv.net"  this is in addition to the standard; socialtournaments.com,  cloudflareinsights.com, oneall.com, pragmaticplay.net.

only those with noscript and other similar addons would even notice about this new change.

You know devs always ask for the screen shots :D

fust.thumb.png.477fadf13a92e674727da6d19132d991.png

whoever thought to design this to still reveal what the other 2 cards contained w.t.f. why you need to piss people off like this?  9 times out of 10 I take the middle and the one time I went with left this kappa emoji shows up.  if you going to make one improvement to your site, stop showing us the other cards contents.

Bro, I can almost say with certainty that if you had picked the middle card, you'd still get that Kappa emoji!

Like I've said before, all pick-item feature games have predetermined results, regardless of which one you pick!

32 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Bro, I can almost say with certainty that if you had picked the middle card, you'd still get that Kappa emoji!

Like I've said before, all pick-item feature games have predetermined results, regardless of which one you pick!

well that is still a nasty thing they are doing on players if that is the case here with these cards. maybe @Jelena_PragmaticPlay can reveal about how the are designed. if the picking matters or not when it comes to choosing the cards? 

8 hours ago, Flatzem said:

well that is still a nasty thing they are doing on players if that is the case here with these cards. maybe @Jelena_PragmaticPlay can reveal about how the are designed. if the picking matters or not when it comes to choosing the cards? 

This is one secret the provider nor the game designer would ever reveal! Doing so would open Pandora's box...

On 9/28/2023 at 6:22 PM, Afi4wins said:

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay Jelena, can you please check up for me on the status of my PP Blanket delivery please? Purchased on 4th Sept, but still not received by 28th Sept. Maybe the customs or delivery guy took it??? 😝

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay Please don't forget to check this up for me too. Thanks. 🙂

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

whats the big deal tho its only cards for ST..... not for slots... but still would be interesting to know if picking matters...

What's the big deal you ask bro? That's probably just the tip of the iceberg!

Do you know that the nanosecond you click on the spin button, the result is already determined?! The moment you get a free spins feature game, the amount of win has already been determined! Each Bonus Buy game is no different either.

That RNG works in huge batches at a time, not singularly as in per spin, or as per pick, or as per bonus buy.

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

What's the big deal you ask bro? That's probably just the tip of the iceberg!

Do you know that the nanosecond you click on the spin button, the result is already determined?! The moment you get a free spins feature game, the amount of win has already been determined! Each Bonus Buy game is no different either.

That RNG works in huge batches at a time, not singularly as in per spin, or as per pick, or as per bonus buy.

they might wanna keep those slot secrets but when it comes to ST card picking that should be revealed!... but not much gets revealed about ST. you can ask a couple dozen questions get 0 answers about it. I have still yet to get the top coin prize on the rare wheel or epic wheel. at least 63 coin spins on rare for 0 times top coin prize and at least 120 spins on epic coin wheel for 0 top cop prize.