Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kozbyr
    Newest Member
    Kozbyr

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

8 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

What kind of concept/event  would you like to see on SocialTournaments for Halloween? 🦇

I will add this if there is going to be a halloween raffle let's make it a max of 5 or less tickets per day to collect and not 10+... 10+ is too much and a major chore. I prefer playing cash tourneys and occasional weekly ticket tourneys (if I win a weekly tourney ticket (from a tourney or wheel) then I won't bother playing further weekly ticket tourneys for the rest of that  week)(not easy getting a top 60 in a weekly ticket tourney, compared to those top 150 golden ticket tourneys), and if there is a game that I enjoy such as the dog house or fat panda or greedy wolf, then only then I will play that for a golden ticket or weekly ticket.

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay

here I found some player from Indonesia who is multiaccounting, he could have created some account under family members names (As of 2022, the majority of households in Indonesia consisted of four to five family members) or who knows but he joins the same tourneys with two different accounts though cause when he joins the coin progressive he has a different coin balances oh and he is playing the same tourneys twice. Now you know why there are so many players from Indonesia not only does Indonesia have nearly 300 million people, (The current population of Indonesia is 277,991,253 as of Wednesday, September 13, 2023) but they are doing this. Where one family member is doing all the playing on one machine and the others are not actually playing it themselves.

Maybe just maybe ST needs to check if the same IP is being used for multiple accounts at the same time. Something needs to be done about this.

but...

maybe ST is fine about this and doesn't mind people having multiple accounts and playing them on the same machine, I didn't read all the t&c.

8 hours ago, Flatzem said:

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay

here I found some player from Indonesia who is multiaccounting, he could have created some account under family members names (As of 2022, the majority of households in Indonesia consisted of four to five family members) or who knows but he joins the same tourneys with two different accounts though cause when he joins the coin progressive he has a different coin balances oh and he is playing the same tourneys twice. Now you know why there are so many players from Indonesia not only does Indonesia have nearly 300 million people, (The current population of Indonesia is 277,991,253 as of Wednesday, September 13, 2023) but they are doing this. Where one family member is doing all the playing on one machine and the others are not actually playing it themselves.

Maybe just maybe ST needs to check if the same IP is being used for multiple accounts at the same time. Something needs to be done about this.

but...

maybe ST is fine about this and doesn't mind people having multiple accounts and playing them on the same machine, I didn't read all the t&c.

Hey @Flatzem what is this discovery based on, how do you know if the same, particular player is having multiple accounts? :)

Also, I would still like to hear Halloween concept wishes and suggestions :)

Happy Friday everybody 🤩

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Aaaaand another 5 more LW spins...with reversed results from  the last 5 spins:

Lootbox-Golden Ticket, Lootbox-Avatar, Lootbox-Avatar, Lootbox-Avatar, Cash Clash Ticket.

Probably the worst results yet.

the longest streak of legendary wheels where it didn't land on coins or cash , was 18 spins in a row.

and the longest streak of legendary wheels stopping on cash or coins is 3 in a row..... (happened 5times).

3 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey @Flatzem what is this discovery based on, how do you know if the same, particular player is having multiple accounts? :)

Also, I would still like to hear Halloween concept wishes and suggestions :)

Happy Friday everybody 🤩

I watched this video and at 28sec he joins the coin progressive and then shortly later he joins the same progressive with a different account, shows different number of coins balance.

10 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

the longest streak of legendary wheels where it didn't land on coins or cash , was 18 spins in a row.

and the longest streak of legendary wheels stopping on cash or coins is 3 in a row..... (happened 5times).

Well, lets hope I can get similar results soon...

11 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Well, lets hope I can get similar results soon...

you don't wanna get the 18 spins in a row that would wipe out 108K coins.

there were plenty of other times it went many spins in a row without coins/cash.

so here I included all the times it went 3 or more times in a row without cash/coins. during my 274 legendary wheel spins.

18 in a row, 8 in a row, 4 in a row, 8 in a row,, 3 in a row, 3 in a row, 7 in a row, 4 in a row, 4 in a row, 3 in a row, 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 8 in a row, 8 in a row, 10 in a row, 6 in a row, 3 in a row, 6 in a row, 3 in a row, 5 in a row, 10 in a row, 3 in a row, 6 in a row, 10 in a row, 3 in a row, 10 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row

33 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

you don't wanna get the 18 spins in a row that would wipe out 108K coins.

there were plenty of other times it went many spins in a row without coins/cash.

so here I included all the times it went 3 or more times in a row without cash/coins. during my 274 legendary wheel spins.

18 in a row, 8 in a row, 4 in a row, 8 in a row,, 3 in a row, 3 in a row, 7 in a row, 4 in a row, 4 in a row, 3 in a row, 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 8 in a row, 8 in a row, 10 in a row, 6 in a row, 3 in a row, 6 in a row, 3 in a row, 5 in a row, 10 in a row, 3 in a row, 6 in a row, 10 in a row, 3 in a row, 10 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row

Hahaha, yes of course not, I meant the good 3 times in a row. 😁

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Hahaha, yes of course not, I meant the good 3 times in a row. 😁

I want to say also about the rare and epic wheels.... I have never had it stop on the top prize on the rare and epic wheels

and I have had it stop on coins for rare at least 61 times and epic at least 118 times... between 17 nov 2021.... now when I joined back in Oct 2021 I would have had some free wheels (1 epic and 2 rare per week)(so 6 epics plus 12 rare) between then so about a month of wheels so if I hadn't bought any then it's still so let's include those then...but who knows if it stopped on coins in those as I haven't kept those stats but ) so if we say there was no coins won from those 6 epics and 12 rares before the Nov 17, 2021... then we still have this crazy stat.... of 0 to prize from 61+118 wheels (rare+epic)... 0 out of 179...... . yet on the legend had 2 times top coin prize out of 71 times. then if we include all wheels for coin prizes... then its been only 2 top prizes out of total of 250 times it stopped on coins...... ! now if the wheels were entirely fair then the top prize would happen 10% of the time and would have been 25 times out of 250.... 

and on rare would have been 6 times out of 61... and on epic 12 times out of 118.... and on legendary 7 times out of 71 times. But nope they really messed up with the wheels coin weighted distribution. as for cash prizes currently have it at 2 out of 274 legends.... or 1 in 137.. but their design could be 1 in 150... they should write on the site somewhere true odds of stopping on cash, true odds of getting 75e on the cash wheel, true odds of stopping on coins, true odds on winning coin prizes on the coin wheel.. instead of people thinking they have a 20% chance of winning cash in reality it's more like only 0.67% but it wouldn't look so good on the wheel to only see 0.67% of the pie taken up by a green segment... you would feel ike you have almost a 0% chance hope to get a cash win but when it stops just millimeters from the green cash segment then it's something else. Gives that near miss mind game. Just like on those mega moolah jackpot wheels.

the 2nd wheel would show you what the actual wheel is really like. now I should make the colours match but you get the idea. 6 and 10 are cash and those segments are so slim.

prizewheels.png.9813ee1ce64fdcd422a376430687668d.png

I've had about 3 very close misses out of the 35 spins done so far, so that's about 8.5% occurence. Twice just before the green cash vector, once just over...the closest being less than 1 mm away before it, the other 2 between 2 and 3 mm away.

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

I've had about 3 very close misses out of the 35 spins done so far, so that's about 8.5% occurence. Twice just before the green cash vector, once just over...the closest being less than 1 mm away before it, the other 2 between 2 and 3 mm away.

you notice how sometimes the brakes go on and sometimes they just let it slide for longer

even just after 35 spins you got coins at 25.71% while my 274 spins has coins at 25.91%

and as for lootboxes after 35 spins you got them at 37.14% while after my 274 spins its at 38.68%

and tickets after 35 spins you got 37.14% while after my 274 spins its at 34.67%

so the % are close....

top 50 in the August Monthly tourney (Pub Kings slot) just finished...

at least 29 were from Indonesia

there were 4 hidden profiles. thus could be as high as 33 out of 50....

Indonesians are a massive majority on ST... they could be making up a as much as 60% of the entire sites members. And you can bet that in many cases the entire households family members are registered for each address to get as many chances to win in all the tourneys especially in cash tourneys.

3 INDO
5 INDO
6 INDO
7 INDO
8 INDO
10 INDO
12 INDO
14 INDO
15 INDO
16 INDO
18 INDO
19 INDO