Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reelrocker
    Newest Member
    Reelrocker

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cool New Research Feature - Please Test

Hey guys, 

So we have a super cool new research tool that I would like you to all test for me when you get time. It will take a few minutes of your time and you'll be doing me a huge favour of course 🙂

When you click the link you'll be given step by step instructions please also note the following:

When you get to the 'sorting page' you can create your own Categories (e.g Most Important/Least Important etc). You can rename the categories however you feel is most appropriate for you. 

At the end of the reseach you can give your feedback on how you think it could be improved, if anything. 

Please also let us know in this topic what you think or if you need any assistance, 

https://study.uxtweak.com/cardsort/5yudyMTiOHCcSnMIjMa7l

39 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, 

So we have a super cool new research tool that I would like you to all test for me when you get time. It will take a few minutes of your time and you'll be doing me a huge favour of course 🙂

When you click the link you'll be given step by step instructions please also note the following:

When you get to the 'sorting page' you can create your own Categories (e.g Most Important/Least Important etc). You can rename the categories however you feel is most appropriate for you. 

At the end of the reseach you can give your feedback on how you think it could be improved, if anything. 

Please also let us know in this topic what you think or if you need any assistance, 

https://study.uxtweak.com/cardsort/5yudyMTiOHCcSnMIjMa7l

21 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Thanks for sharing,  Sharon! :good:

@Afi4wins, @Fiekie247, @pinnit2015, @Blackjax, @blondie Guys, this is a test feature which is meant exactly for super experienced players like  all of you! Therefore your feedback and participation is MORE than welcome and appreciated!

Thaaaanks big time in advance for helping us! ❤️

Done. It was fun. 

To be honest most of the cards that were in the folder I dont even care about. If its on AG, thats a seal of approval and I go ahead. But still personally for me 10 to 12 cards were enough.

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

Thanks for sharing,  Sharon! :good:

@Afi4wins, @Fiekie247, @pinnit2015, @Blackjax, @blondie Guys, this is a test feature which is meant exactly for super experienced players like  all of you! Therefore your feedback and participation is MORE than welcome and appreciated!

Thaaaanks big time in advance for helping us! ❤️

I AM OFFENDED!!!! 😂