Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moehusain9
    Newest Member
    Moehusain9

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thunderstruck Wild Lightning

I thought we had disucssed this game somwhere, but I cannot find it so here's a new topic. 

Anyway, I like it! but need to invest more into it to make a solid decision/ However,  spent most of my play time at SlotsMillion on this game. However, there are pros and cons...

First of all - it is a great game for wagering, played on it for hours , minimum bet, I think most of my wagering was done on this game. The bonus game comes in quite a lot. You start with 3 spins, every time  a cash prize lands it resets the spins to three. You can unlock the level above to free up more spaces for the values to land, you keep goiing until you run out of spins. But I lost count how many times this triggered, Unfortunatelty, I didn't get a win over 100x yet. 

Base game spins are not huge on minimum bet but the wild multipliers can give them a good boost butI think the most I won from a base spin was £8. (20p bet, I raised to 40p at one point but dropped back down) 

To unlock WildStorm in Free Spins (can turn 5 reels wild) you must collect 20 symbols,. Took me AGES and i completed it on mobile eventually. Unfortunately when the bar is full you then have to trigger free spins which is HARD! Anyway, I eventually did and only one reel turned Wild and I won £4. Disapponting as the progress bar then resets. 

Other than WildStorm I only unlocked the first stage of free spins, due to them being so hard to trigger. But I do like the game and would like to unlock the rest of the free spins features to really know if this game has potential.  

Cons - There is some lagging, just like TS2 actually. The reels are jumpy, I found it much more seamless on mobile . 

Nothing to impressive in regards to the screenshots, jsut posting them to back up what I've said, but this game is defintely a work in progress for me. 

Thunderstruck Wild.png

Thunderstruck Wild 2.png

Thunderstruck Wild 3.PNG

Wild Lightning is yet one more new game that I would categorise under CON GAMES! Collect 20 of those Hammer symbols and NOTHING happens!!! Just as in Jammin Jars 2! It's all a blardy CON to make you play and play even after collecting all the required symbols. I simply HATE this type of LYING!!!

As for the Wild Storm feature, I finally got it one time and guess what? Only 1 Wild Reel came and paid a ZERO payout!!! What a blardy LIE!!!

That was in fun mode of course...I would NEVER play it with my real money!!! Microgaming is also now a LYING PROVIDER!!! 😡

MG, or whoever they outsource the making of it to (Stormcraft?), spent so much in the design of the game (which is impressive, but v lumpy), they actually forgot to make a game that can pay. Similar to Netents in that once you go 100x down in stake, you should get out because you're not going to get it back - on a good day it'll wager ok, but that's about it.  Genuinely think you could go 10000x down in stake in this game and not see a 300x

The execution of the free spins is just frustrating to watch - getting all the wild symbols and waiting for 2/3 to land again on the reels to expand and then it doesn't chuck any out 

Worst type of slot - pays Low Variance, plays Med-High. Which is akin to flushing your money down a (wild) storm drain

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Wild Lightning is yet one more new game that I would categorise under CON games! Collect 20 of those Hammer symbols and NOTHING happens!!! Just as in Jammin Jars 2! It's all a blardy CON to make you play and play even after collecting all the required symbols. I simply HATE this type of LYING!!!

As for the Wild Storm feature, I finally got it one time and guess what? Only 1 Wild Reel came and paid a ZERO payout!!! What a blardy LIE!!!

That was in fun mode of course...I would NEVER play it with my real money!!! Microgaming is also now a LYING PROVIDER!!! 😡

Yep and honestly, I hadn’t checked this before hand on the pay table. I automatically assumed once I collected 20 it would trigger, you can imagine my frustration when nothing happened once the bar was full 😂