Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sarah047
    Newest Member
    Sarah047

• No registered users viewing this page.

Break da Bank Megaways - Due Soon

A starting 20x multiplier is a very good marketing ploy to attract players, especially to try them out, but I am almost positive that most of the wins would be insignificant smallish ones, except for the occasional few big wins.

Yep, and as Blackjax said, expect to get 20x multiplier with a final zero win as well!

I may give this former favourite game of mine a fun go first, just to test the water, but I can bet that the water is going to be chilly! 😜

Sure, starting at 20x sounds good, but from what I understand about the game, you'll need to fork out 500x via a bonus buy called Hot Mode to start at that multiplier. This will surely not be available to UK players. Apparently Hot Mode can be randomly triggered, but given the high multiplier with average win of 500x, I think it is safe to say that it will be very rare. Otherwise, expect to start at 1x like most megaways games.

1 hour ago, FairGamer519 said:

Sure, starting at 20x sounds good, but from what I understand about the game, you'll need to fork out 500x via a bonus buy called Hot Mode to start at that Multiplier. This will surely not be available to UK players. Apparently Hot Mode can be randomly triggered, but given the high multiplier with average win of 500x, I think it is safe to say that it will be very rare. Otherwise, expect to start at 1x like most megaways games.

If that 20x multiplier only starts with the Hot Mode, then Microgaming has joined the others in creating new games through LIES & DECEITS! There's so much of bullsheeting by providers nowadays just to get players try out their bullsheeting games!

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

It does not matter if Multiplier starts with 20 or 200. Anything multiplied by 0 is 0. I still remember that screen on Break da Bank saying "Congratulations you have won 0." Be prepared for this message. 

Had this many a times,  but on the flip side their 9-lined also produced some brilliant wins too.

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

A starting 20x Multiplier is a very good marketing ploy to attract players, especially to try them out, but I am almost positive that most of the wins would be insignificant smallish ones, except for the occasional few big wins.

Yep, and as Blackjax said, expect to get 20x multiplier with a final zero win as well!

I may give this former favourite game of mine a fun go first, just to test the water, but I can bet that the water is going to be chilly! 😜

Haha, do let us know how you get on. I’ll be trying in fun too.

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

oh come on be brave try in real money mode (min bet).

It's always worth trying out a new game in fun mode first...who knows that new game could be worthless, so therefore you save some money! 😜

But of course, I know you guys are always loaded with cash, so you'd rather try it out with real cash. To each his/her own, as the saying goes. 

On 8/20/2021 at 2:18 PM, Flatzem said:

oh come on be brave try in real money mode (min bet).

I definitely will once it's out. I am going to make more of an effor to deposit more. At least once a month is my new goal, I'll set some time aside  from now on. Playing at Slotsmillion has made me realise how much I miss it.

41 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Has it break ya wallet yet? 😜

not played it but I'd say 95% of people that will play it will have theirs broken. Seen it in action in real mode and playmode (streamers) and not impressed.... only thing good about is hot mode but to get that you either have to pay 500x to buy it or get really lucky with a 4 scatter trigger and then gets upgraded to hot mode. But even then most the time hot mode or any bonus will pay less than what you buy it for.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot play Microgaming at all, however I do stay away from any MW these days, if its not Big Time Gaming, I aint playing - There is a reason Big Time Gaming does not offer the bonus buy feature on their MW slots - As its fun and enjoyable - Probably because they are the founders of the mechanism.

With that said BP, iSoftbet, PP makes the MW slots less enjoyable - You kind of feel like you are forced to bonus buy, otherwise you get frustrated because of losing most sessions trying to achieve natural bonus triggers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...