Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Prendaaa
    Newest Member
    Prendaaa

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot of the Week (Updated Every Monday ) - Let's Talk

3 hours ago, FairGamer519 said:

I thought it amusing how when you get to the feature in this game, the reels become flooded with low pay symbols. Especially on reel 1.  A bit too obvious for me. In the base game you land stacked high pays almost every Spin and then in Free Spins, the odd singles.

Haha, hate it when this happens, a few providers like to do it, hit free spins and all of a sudden the high paying symbols have vanished.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

I can't my screenshot extension to work right now guys,  but Christmas is coming!!

This week's game is.... Buffalo Power Christmas Slot

Speaking of Christmas .... do you all play seasonal slots this time of year?

Not me! I play the same slots all year round. 😜

14 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Quickspin's original Spinions game was quite fun to play, but the payouts always go astray.

If I ever play this xmas version, it'll be in fun mode only. 😜

Think this is true for most of Quickspin games 🙂 , although I do enjoy playing some of them.

13 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thought we'd already had this game, to be honest,  but anyway - Money Cart Bonus Reels is this weeks game and you should all know my views on it by now 🙂 

money cart bonus reels.png

I think lets just choose a new game of the week now.

I am sure all of us agree - Not too much to say about this new slot, as the game says it all...

Lets Talk about Thunderkicks First Heavy Metal slot release - Gods of Rock

With A Rock God forming a band by gathering members from various cultures and turning them into powerful entities...

Anyone tried it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, Fiekie247 said:

I think lets just choose a new game of the week now.

I am sure all of us agree - Not too much to say about this new slot, as the game says it all...

Lets Talk about Thunderkicks First Heavy Metal slot release - Gods of Rock

With A Rock God forming a band by gathering members from various cultures and turning them into powerful entities...

Anyone tried it?

just tried it today thanks to you, took 318 spins to get the bonus (was flat betting on 0.20 stake the whole time)  (there were several close encores before it finally reached the bonus had 3 extra spins during the bonus), and the bonus paid 152.9x, HI/LO +7.02e {sp318} / -25.34e {sp244}, played it on 0.20 stake. (thats double the minimum). so yeah RTP for the 318 was 111.04%... the slot has a natural RTP of 96.05%. out of the 318 spins there were 247 dead spins! (77.67%)

when I first started the session it welcomed me with 14 dead spins, then one equal return then 4 more dead spins before it gave me a +20c gain spin. and then 10 more dead spins. and so it went... there was one sequence of spins where it did 3 encore spins in a row. but missed the bonus each time..... but those 3 spins did gain +3.66 (19.3x) +1.84 (10.2x) +2.06 (11.3x).

whats been your best paying bonus so far?

during the contest you showed a 330.8x and then later a 53.1x

was the 330.8x your very first bonus (Dec 6, 2021) on this slot or  did you have smaller ones?

37 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

just tried it today thanks to you, took 318 spins to get the bonus (was flat betting on 0.20 stake the whole time)  (there were several close encores before it finally reached the bonus had 3 extra spins during the bonus), and the bonus paid 152.9x, HI/LO +7.02e {sp318} / -25.34e {sp244}, played it on 0.20 stake. (thats double the minimum). so yeah RTP for the 318 was 111.04%... the slot has a natural RTP of 96.05%. out of the 318 spins there were 247 dead spins! (77.67%)

when I first started the session it welcomed me with 14 dead spins, then one equal return then 4 more dead spins before it gave me a +20c gain Spin. and then 10 more dead spins. and so it went... there was one sequence of spins where it did 3 encore spins in a row. but missed the bonus each time..... but those 3 spins did gain +3.66 (19.3x) +1.84 (10.2x) +2.06 (11.3x).

whats been your best paying bonus so far?

My biggest 363x, I bonus on average with 250 - 500 spins , and its frustrating

I have seen 2000x and one 3000x winner already

On 1/21/2022 at 7:34 PM, Fiekie247 said:

My biggest 363x, I bonus on average with 250 - 500 spins , and its frustrating

I have seen 2000x and one 3000x winner already

about this slot what is the deal with it, first time I played it it took 318 spins to get the feature paid 152.9x ok great up +7.02e.. (played 0.20 stake so up on it 35.1x units)  but then went back to it 3 days later and still on 0.20 stake played 218 spins no feature but dropped 19.98e (99.9x units), now overall down on it 64.8x units or -12.96eur...... what now.....

this slot takes hundreds of spins to hit a feature ? how have your sessions been on it have you had any early features upon loading the slot and triggering it. or does it take hundreds each time you start playing it... cause then I was thinking why not start the slot on 0.10 stake for the first 200 or so spins then raise it to 0.20 or higher and then hit the feature... on that stake.

whats been the lowest number of spins between features? can it really give you a feature in the first 50 spins upon joining the slot or is it always just taking hundreds of spins before letting you have one after dozens of near misses teases.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

about this slot what is the deal with it, first time I played it it took 318 spins to get the feature paid 152.9x ok great up +7.02e.. (played 0.20 stake so up on it 35.1x units)  but then went back to it 3 days later and still on 0.20 stake played 218 spins no feature but dropped 19.98e (99.9x units), now overall down on it 64.8x units or -12.96eur...... what now.....

this slot takes hundreds of spins to hit a feature ? how have your sessions been on it have you had any early features upon loading the slot and triggering it. or does it take hundreds each time you start playing it... cause then I was thinking why not start the slot on 0.10 stake for the first 200 or so spins then raise it to 0.20 or higher and then hit the feature... on that stake.

whats been the lowest number of spins between features? can it really give you a feature in the first 50 spins upon joining the slot or is it always just taking hundreds of spins before letting you have one after dozens of near misses teases.

Like I said average 250 up to 500 spins for a feature many times. Never a feature within 100 spins when opening the slot and 80% of features paid in the region of 40 - 60x,

Had a feature today 210x  took almost 600 spins bro.