Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mrcuankipro
    Newest Member
    mrcuankipro

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot of the Week (Updated Every Monday ) - Let's Talk

6 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Agree, however, wondering why no one raised the most logical and natural question when discussing caps on winnings...

And namely, IF you go with restricting max wins then why in the name of the good Lord you are not doing the same re max loss?! I mean, if there's 5000x max win cap (per session) then the only fair thing to do is to put a max 5000x max loss limit (per session), right? That means if you are playing on a 0.20 bet and the max you can win is capped on 100 then the max you could lose must be capped at 100. I know some would say losing 100 bucks on a 0.20 bet is quite difficult but hey, it's all about the balance and fair play. 

Have you heard the the almighty 'regulators' talking about that?... I know, I know, that was a rhetorical question actually. :) 

I actually never thought of it that way , in terms of the setting max loss limit 

I guess this would mostly apply and help those who chase their losses right?  Maybe once in a blue moon for me as well lol.

Because I heard many stories of people losing double or triple the amount they won previously on the same slot, chasing another big win after a big win occurred. Maybe not x5000 but lets say around 1 or 2k x...

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

This weeks game is from one of Afi's favourite providers, Wink Wink. 

It is Day of Dead by Pragmatic Play - Guess it's launched in time for Halloween 🙂 

day of the dead.png

Hahaha...and to me, it will stay dead. 😛

On 9/2/2021 at 11:24 AM, Fiekie247 said:

I actually never thought of it that way , in terms of the setting max loss limit 

I guess this would mostly apply and help those who chase their losses right?  Maybe once in a blue moon for me as well lol.

Because I heard many stories of people losing double or triple the amount they won previously on the same slot, chasing another big win after a big win occurred. Maybe not x5000 but lets say around 1 or 2k x...

And I am one of those unlucky people... I also won a good amount on the slot, but then lost three times as much! And I like one person's advice: don't forget to take your winnings and spend them, or else the gambling establishment will take them away.

15 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

This weeks game is from one of Afi's favourite providers, Wink Wink. 

It is Day of Dead by Pragmatic Play - Guess it's launched in time for Halloween 🙂 

day of the dead.png

played it in a couple of times in the tourneys, 1st time 10 feature buys RTP 142%, and 2nd time was 250 spins (no feature) RTP 44%..  if you can't get a feature on it then you won't win.

3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

played it in a couple of times in the tourneys, 1st time 10 feature buys RTP 142%, and 2nd time was 250 spins (no feature) RTP 44%..  if you can't get a feature on it then you won't win.

You must be the ONLY member here playing those tourneys bro! 😜

8 hours ago, JackRussel said:

And I am one of those unlucky people... I also won a good amount on the slot, but then Lost three times as much! And I like one person's advice: don't forget to take your winnings and spend them, or else the gambling establishment will take them away.

Of course, the house always win in the end.

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

This weeks game can be found here -  Star Guardians - the First Third-Person Shooter Slot

Not sure if it was the same game or not, but I did try out in demo mode one game that played in the third person view. Can't remember the game's title, nor the provider, so that shows how disinterested it made me, hahaha.

4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Providers are slamming out the Megaways! Wonder what the next new phase will be. Anyway, this weeks game is Solar Queen Megaways 

solar queen MW.png

there are more than 70 megaways slots, who knew that with bonanza megaways released in 2016 that there would be so many megaways released after it...

this deserves another one.... another megaways, and another megaways and another megaways.

the megaways are like tribbles from Star Trek

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Providers are slamming out the Megaways! Wonder what the next new phase will be. Anyway, this weeks game is Solar Queen Megaways 

solar queen MW.png

The next new phase?

Oh, I can imagine that already...play with 12 reels 12 rows and NoLimitWays! Who needs 117649 ways when it can be no limit ways right?! Thinking of such a game is already giving me an eye strain...and an itchy middle finger...'get 12 of the top symbols and win 1x your stake' kind of win values!!! 😝

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

The next new phase?

Oh, I can imagine that already...play with 12 reels 12 rows and NoLimitWays! Who needs 117649 ways when it can be no limit ways right?! Thinking of such a game is already giving me an eye strain...and an itchy middle finger...'get 12 of the top symbols and win 1x your stake' kind of win values!!! 😝

there are infinity reels slots, thus infinity ways!

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

there are infinity reels slots, thus infinity ways!

Infinity reels and infinity ways are nothing more than pure HYPE bro! Just as Playtech games state 'more free games/spins can be won indefinitely'...it doesn't! Nothing can ever go on indefinitely!

As far as I am concerned, BGaming games are more playable to me than Pragmatic's, although the games are not that interesting to me either. None of BGaming games are in my play list anyway. I only play them whenever I get free spins promos. 😜