Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Syorm5756
    Newest Member
    Syorm5756

• No registered users viewing this page.

Star Guardians - the First Third-Person Shooter Slot

Seen this one the other day but as it is Slot of the Week this week I thought I would share it in its own topic instead.

Star Guardians is from  Evoplay and is the worlds first third-person shooter! Now I have only seen a preview of the game, I've not tried it but when in manual mode you re in complete control of the character. 

I know third-person shooter is big in gaming, but is this going to work in iGaming?  Also, from the preview it was really hard to work out how wins are created, other thank shooting the targets. So, if anyone has played it would love to hear some feedback!

What's your thoughts guys? 

A few months back, I did try out one new game, but I cannot remember if it was Star Guardians or not. It's a third-person's-view game, as in counterstrike for example, where you move forward, meet the enemies, and fight or shoot them. Wins are derived from such killings...low wins from easy enemies, bigger wins from the bosses.

Honestly speaking, I was a fan of counterstrike at one time, and have played many other role-playing-games (RPGs), but when I played that new game in the demo mode, I didn't get excited at all, and it didn't give me the dopamine rushes either. In short, it was a BORING game!!! 😜

On 11/2/2021 at 5:10 AM, Afi4wins said:

A few months back, I did try out one new game, but I cannot remember if it was Star Guardians or not. It's a third-person's-view game, as in counterstrike for example, where you move forward, meet the enemies, and fight or Shoot them. Wins are derived from such killings...low wins from easy enemies, bigger wins from the bosses.

Honestly speaking, I was a fan of counterstrike at one time, and have played many other role-playing-games (RPGs), but when I played that new game in the demo mode, I didn't get excited at all, and it didn't give me the dopamine rushes either. In short, it was a BORING game!!! 😜

Maybe it was the Red Tiger Gaming one as I think this has only now gone live. Can't remember the name of the other one now but I know which you mean I think. If the reels aren't spinning I just can't get into them 😂