Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    165731
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Zubi1122
    Newest Member
    Zubi1122
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Please Report Any Issues Here or Add Game Suggestions


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

anyone else having this issue with notifications failing to load.... (with firefox)

ongoing issue

notificationissue.jpg.f3c7c194f905d598c1752890b08936f0.jpg

I can't even remember when the last time the notifications worked for me!!! It's been many months now, but I'm not bothered about it. If it shows, good...if not, I always check the Unread Content anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I can't even remember when the last time the notifications worked for me!!! It's been many months now, but I'm not bothered about it. If it shows, good...if not, I always check the Unread Content anyway.

I'm also not using them for quite some time. I use All Activity and Unread the most these days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2022 at 9:30 PM, Flatzem said:

currently having issue uploading screenies to review pages, it gets to 100% but nothing happens. refresh the page and the screenie is still not there. I try again and same 100%, different file sizes too and different file types, jpg/gif

Hi Flatzem, sorry to hear this especially since we recently fixed a bug like this. 

Did you try different games, or was it just happening on the same one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hi Flatzem, sorry to hear this especially since we recently fixed a bug like this. 

Did you try different games, or was it just happening on the same one? 

was trying it on Reactoonz but I assume it would be the same for other games, last month when uploading screenies I did notice that sometimes it would stop on 100% and not show the screenie but when refreshed it would show it. this time refresh didn't make a difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, been working on the screenshot bug - please can a few of you do me a favour. 

Try uploading a screenshot using only - lower case & upper case letters or numbers. No spaces or special characters in your file extension 

If it still fails please can you post here the full name of your file extension for further investigation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, been working on the screenshot bug - please can a few of you do me a favour. 

Try uploading a screenshot using only - lower case & upper case letters or numbers. No spaces or special characters in your file extension 

If it still fails please can you post here the full name of your file extension for further investigation.

I tried uploading my Dead Or Alive screenshot but it still wouldn't load up.

I don't know what's the full name of that screenshot that you require but the file name shows Dead Or Alive 179x.jpeg, taken from my screenshots folder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I tried uploading my Dead or Alive screenshot but it still wouldn't load up.

I don't know what's the full name of that screenshot that you require but the file name shows Dead Or Alive 179x.jpeg, taken from my screenshots folder.

There seems to be an issue with file names at the moment - could you try one with no Spaces? 
 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

I changed the file name to deadoralive179x.jpeg, tried uploading twice, still wouldn't work!

Thanks Afi - I’ve tied myself with a .PNG extension and no luck, so needed to see if other extensions worked. I’ll report back Monday but does definitely seem to be another bug 😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thanks Afi - I’ve tied myself with a .PNG extension and no luck, so needed to see if other extensions worked. I’ll report back Monday but does definitely seem to be another bug 😭

You know what? When we players get an issue at any casino, the live chat host would always say "try clearing all your caches, try another browser..." and whatnot. So I'm thinking, why not Askgamblers try clearing all its website caches, shut down for a few minutes, then start up again.

It's a million to one chance of working, but who knows right? Hahaha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

You know what? When we players get an issue at any casino, the live chat host would always say "try clearing all your caches, try another browser..." and whatnot. So I'm thinking, why not Askgamblers try clearing all its website caches, shut down for a few minutes, then start up again.

It's a million to one chance of working, but who knows right? Hahaha.

Haha, if I had a £1 for every time I’ve been told that 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah mine too! No Worries, thanks for helping Afi, I’ll go back and report again that it’s definitely a bug!

speaking of bugs..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10867737/Scientists-plan-feed-primary-school-children-crickets-mealworms-make-UK-greener.html

Would you eat bug bolognese? Primary school children in Wales could be offered EDIBLE INSECTS including mealworms and crickets

 

back in 2018 the wefers cult was already announcing the planned bug eating and being happy about it.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/07/good-grub-why-we-might-be-eating-insects-soon/

 

eatbugsobeyed.png.cdf8feba9836ee43373417e1851ddb13.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2022 at 3:28 AM, Afi4wins said:

Tell the AG Team, the bug is back! :D

Yeah, unfortunately it seems bugged again. I'm having the same issues as Flatzem & Afi4wins, when trying to upload screenshots. Started around 4th or 5th of July, I've tried fiddlin' around with different file names, files sizes and formats, but it just won't play ball.

Hope everyone's having a pleasant summer in spite of these minor setbacks! 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

@cocopop3011 @ValDes

I tried uploading my screenshot again and it works this time around!

I then realised that I had spaces in that file name, hence it wouldn't load up.

So guys, REMEMBER PLEASE...when uploading any screenshots to game reviews, DO NOT HAVE ANY SPACES in the file name, or it simply would not load up!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 @ValDes

I tried uploading my screenshot again and it works this time around!

I then realised that I had spaces in that file name, hence it wouldn't load up.

So guys, REMEMBER PLEASE...when uploading any screenshots to game reviews, DO NOT HAVE ANY SPACES in the file name, or it simply would not load up!

Haha, yes Afi - we had some errors on our site this morning which may have stopped you uploading. Should all be sorted now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...