Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    saowalaklaier
    Newest Member
    saowalaklaier

• No registered users viewing this page.

Please Report Any Issues Here or Add Game Suggestions

45 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

If any of the members have not reported emoji problems, I'm having them. I see a file along my emoji's when I put them like for example:

@Cocopop3011 😍😍😍😍

Yes I am aware of this issue too, I’ll try and get it all fixed at the same time. 😊

• 2 months later...

@cocopop3011  I'm sure you realise that the Bell Notifications have not been working, the emojis are still not working/showing properly, and even the forum's Top Contributors list is hardly ever current or up to date. I did several new posts and postings but only 1 or 2 of them gets counted into the leaderboard's list.

Hope you can relay these errors yet again to AG's Tech/Developers Team.

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  I'm sure you realise that the Bell Notifications have not been working, the emojis are still not working/showing properly, and even the forum's Top Contributors list is hardly ever current or up to date. I did several new posts and postings but only 1 or 2 of them gets counted into the leaderboard's list.

Hope you can relay these errors yet again to AG's Tech/Developers Team.

Thanks.

Top contributors works fine it’s already been checked. 

Yes the rest have been reported but I’ll chase it this week thanks for reminding me 😊

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 A report from World Wide News just came in that payments from GiG for Askgamblers winning members are still pending after a looong waiting period! :D

OMG still pending? This payments are from May and June is almost over!

@cocopop3011use your magical skills 😅

I checked payments Friday and there was still no update 😞

The person I needed for a response regarding the PP payment date has been off sick so I will chase those today. 

But I won’t be running July’s contest until all payments received 😊 Hoping to have more news today on it all. I’ll keep you posted as always. 

WHAT THE HELLL is happening to my Contributors Leaderboard score??? The more posts I make, the LESSER points my score become!!!

Like just now, I was on 36 points...then I made some new replies...and I'm now on 29 points???!!! 😝

@cocopop3011  I noticed that this has been happening mostly on my scores regularly, but not that much on anybody else's...so I still think and say there is/has been a big FLAW in the scoring system, sorry to say!

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  I noticed that this has been happening mostly on my scores regularly, but not that much on anybody else's...so I still think and say there is/has been a big FLAW in the scoring system, sorry to say!

Can you try and screenshot it please because we have checked multiple times and can’t see any issues. 

1 hour ago, helenakp said:

Mine are going downward  as well Afi

Your weekly score will go down because your points before only count for a certain period. So once that period ends they fall off the weekly/monthly score to include only the points earned during that period. I can’t see your score going down when it’s not meant to? Can you screeenshot please so I can investigate. 

4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Your weekly score will go down because your points before only count for a certain period. So once that period ends they fall off the weekly/monthly score to include only the points earned during that period. I can’t see your score going down when it’s not meant to? Can you screeenshot please so I can investigate. 

@cocopop3011 What you're saying is not what is happening! I didn't take any screenshots to proof my point but I will in future.

Consider this...today, before I started making any replies or posts, my points showed 36 points. Right after making some new posts, my points dropped to 29 points! If the points were reduced due to one day out of the valid period, the change would have happened  much earlier, either yesterday, or earlier this morning.

Now my points is at 28...a drop of one more point, inspite of my new posts!!!

Fiekie's point dropped by 1 point as well, but Blackjax's points increased by two! How???!!!

It cannot be because of points earned within any period...there's a flaw somewhere! I think your guys are not looking at the right things...like how the points are being given (I've asked before how the point system works but was informed it would be automatically added by the system...what if there's a flaw in the system???)

4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Why does this points topic come up again and again. Last year it was discussed and it was clearly mentioned that you get points based on the reactions you receive and not how many posts you make.

Screenshot_2023-06-27-17-48-09-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Points given for reactions received...no points for new posts or replies made? RIDICULOUS!!!

Reactions received should only get 0.5 point, whereas a new post/reply  should get 1 point. Otherwise, nobody would be interested in making new posts/replies/topics and whatnots!

Is it harder to write and post a new reply or topic, or much harder to simply click on the 'Like' button?

Then there are also some members who would not click the "Like' button, for one reason or another, so it becomes 'unfair' to those not getting the deserving reactions!

Talk about FAIRNESS pleeeeease!

@cocopop3011  You want proof? Here's proof!

One hour ago, I was on 28 points. Within that hour alone, I made  a few new replies/posts...and VOILA...my points is now at 26 points!!!

AG Contributors Leaderboard 2 27-6-2023.jpg

This blardy points system is completely RIDICULOUS!!!

9 minutes ago, I was on 26 points...now I'm on 20 points! How the hellll did I lose 6 points within 9 minutes, and 16 points so far in one day alone???

Still think there's nothing wrong with the pointing system?

The MORE POSTS I MAKE, the MORE POINTS I LOSE!!!

3 AG Contributors Leaderboard 3 27-6-2023.jpg

The points system seems to be working more properly now...I'm back to 30 points, so hope it keeps on working correctly!

@cocopop3011  Just when I thought things were working properly again, it doesn't! I've just lost 1 point from 1 new post, and there's 1 more new post in the same topic. Will my points drop down to 28 next???!!!  😡