Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darf85
    Newest Member
    Darf85

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bonus games with choices.

pyst777

Just wondered what other players experiences and preferences are when you get get to choose from options when you get bonus games. ie. Golden Beauty (Pragmatic) gives you 3 choices and Immortal Romance eventually gives you more options the more you play it.  My preference is to play the least amount of bonus spins - it's the only option I've ever taken with Golden Beauty because it just seemed  sensible to have all those 'wilds' in your favour even if you only get five spins. With Immortal Romance I've taken the options with more spins and more often than not had returns less than the lowest (10 spin) option.

1 hour ago, pyst777 said:

Just wondered what other players experiences and preferences are when you get get to choose from options when you get bonus games. ie. Golden Beauty (Pragmatic) gives you 3 choices and Immortal Romance eventually gives you more options the more you play it.  My preference is to play the least amount of bonus spins - it's the only option I've ever taken with Golden Beauty because it just seemed  sensible to have all those 'wilds' in your favour even if you only get five spins. With Immortal Romance I've taken the options with more spins and more often than not had returns less than the lowest (10 Spin) option.

Which option to choose is entirely up to personal preference.

Basically, to get bigger wins, always choose the highest multiplier option (usually with only 5 free spins), but be prepared to get miserably low wins most of the time, or even a zero win. To get better chances of retriggering the free spins (if available), choose the most number of free spins option (usually with only 1x multiplier). To get a more balanced chance of getting decent wins, choose the middle option (usually with a 3x multiplier).

Personally, I simply hate free spins feature games that offer such choices, and I always avoid playing them! 

I have always and will always prefer the fixed number of free spins and multiplier kind instead, such as 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier, or 20 free spins with 6x multiplier. Anything less than 10 free spins is a no-no for me, even if with a 5x multiplier.

In IR i think Amber is the high variance offering - only think, as don't know for sure but having played it over the years all my biggest X wins have come from that one (though i see some prefer Sarah, which used to give next to nothing) - in Amber, well pre HTML 5 nerfing, you were only really playing for that one hit - sarah stacked with wilds for the 750x plus etc. Sarah just seemed to be death my a hundred cuts. 

Hard to know tbh as most providers don't say anything in the help files re it - i know BTG state 'optimal strategy is to gamble the spins' and give you the RTP difference etc; same as some slots where it doesn't matter if you pick a,b or c; doesn't matter what you pick, you're getting 'coin win', not 'free spins' - though i think a small percentage are different to that (only small mind you)

I'm not entirely sure if it matters if you pick 12 FS at x1, or 6 at x10: maybe the choice is based on volatility, i don't know if it's eye candy or not. If it's not programmed by volatility, it should be. 

I just approach them with the mentality of you'll get what you get. 

At the end of the day - When triggering the bonus round - The game already decided your win...

So if you choose 15 spins wit x1 or 10 with x3, the result will be the same either way.

Same with the PICK me bonus feature, where you can pick cash prizes or free spins, if free spins was decided no matter what you chose, the free spins will be triggered etc.

So the bonus trigger is one thing, afterwards everything else is just a visual thing on how the game get that winning X your total bet - No matter what you choose!

8 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

At the end of the day - When triggering the bonus round - The game already decided your win...

So if you choose 15 spins wit x1 or 10 with x3, the result will be the same either way.

Same with the PICK me bonus feature, where you can pick cash prizes or free spins, if free spins was decided no matter what you chose, the free spins will be triggered etc.

So the bonus trigger is one thing, afterwards everything else is just a visual thing on how the game get that winning X your total bet - No matter what you choose!

And this is one of the ways of how the RTP and the RNG work hand in hand...everything has been calculated and decided even before clicking that next spin button! 😜