Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Standa1506
    Newest Member
    Standa1506

• No registered users viewing this page.

So what Santa brought you this year??

kayenne23

1 hour ago, kayenne23 said:

Hello the community! So 2020 is history as well as this bad luck that brought together. 2021 is a new year for new things to come, hopefully good ones. So what Santa brought you this year along with 2021!? 

Well...there was a similar topic posted in December just prior to Christmas, so yours is indeed a bit late! 🤪

I wasn't expecting to get anything from Santa, although I've been very nice and not naughty throughout 2020, so yes, I got nothing, hahaha. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Well...there was a similar topic posted in December just prior to Christmas, so yours is indeed a bit late! 🤪

I wasn't expecting to get anything from Santa, although I've been very nice and not naughty throughout 2020, so yes, I got nothing, hahaha. 🤣

ahh well i didnt see it! Well nothing is a usual thing to be quite honest, since the pandemic forced many people order online and a lot of deliveries havent be delivered yet. I got shoes! :) 

9 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Unlike Afi (who's a well known bad boy 😛) I was a real sweetheart last year and Santa got me an ultra cool voucher on a hefty amount for my beloved fishing store in my hometown. :D

Thanks Santa!  

Nice one! So fisherman as well! You like sweet or salt waters?

2 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

Hello the community! So 2020 is history as well as this bad luck that brought together. 2021 is a new year for new things to come, hopefully good ones. So what Santa brought you this year along with 2021!? 

Nothing really to be honest - As long as my kids got gifts, even though I do not celebrate Christmas, its just that feeling of saying we got this for Christmas, given they returning to school and have to most probably the first week have a task at hand of telling the class what happened during their festive season like Christmas, new year, holiday destinations etc. All in all I have been really good December by not gambling at all! I think just in the last day or 2 of the December month.

Christmas and Eid - Muslim Celebration after Ramadan

In South Africa, all of these fade away, its not like the good olden days anymore, where family actually visit and find the time to spend with each other on these religious holidays, as years goes by these special holidays/celebration in South Africa is slowly fading away to be honest and its really a shame, that family in general is not the same like it used to be.

I understand we all live our own lives and do what we needed to do, but If I could think back then, life was simple and easy, not this crazy world we live in now.

Oh and on the 29th of December we went into Level 3 Lock down - I guess there is my present from our Government, to ban alcohol again and stricter curfew!

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Nothing really to be honest - As long as my kids got gifts, even though I do not celebrate Christmas, its just that feeling of saying we got this for Christmas, given they returning to school and have to most probably the first week have a task at hand of telling the class what happened during their festive season like Christmas, new year, holiday destinations etc. All in all I have been really good December by not gambling at all! I think just in the last day or 2 of the December month.

Christmas and Eid - Muslim Celebration after Ramadan

In South Africa, all of these fade away, its not like the good olden days anymore, where family actually visit and find the time to spend with each other on these religious holidays, as years goes by these special holidays/celebration in South Africa is slowly fading away to be honest and its really a shame, that family in general is not the same like it used to be.

I understand we all live our own lives and do what we needed to do, but If I could think back then, life was simple and easy, not this crazy world we live in now.

Oh and on the 29th of December we went into Level 3 Lock down - I guess there is my present from our Government, to ban alcohol again and stricter curfew!

Government always finds a way to give the best presents that can never be predicted. Same things occur in my country as well. But not around alcohol etc but on some other things that have to do more about men. Anyway hopefully your kids are happy and well. And extra happy if they got the right Christmas gift that they wanted 😋

Nothing decent to be honest, glad we're receiving extra freebies @ Askgamblers from time to time so the total lost amount doesn't add up purely out of deposits from my own due/for gambling.

Hoping 2021 will bring some good wins, which I wish for every member on our board.

Sorry I'm super late replying in here but things have been pretty rubbish here in the UK with very tough restritions and my father having Covid. 

Xmas was very quiet. We went into a very strict lockdown 4 days before which only permitted us to see one other household on Xmas Day only so my parents came here but my Dad was poorly so didnt see him much. Santa was kind to us all so I guess I must have been good 🙂 

8 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Sorry I'm super late replying in here but things have been pretty rubbish here in the UK with very tough restritions and my father having Covid. 

Xmas was very quiet. We went into a very strict lockdown 4 days before which only permitted us to see one other household on Xmas Day only so my parents came here but my Dad was poorly so didnt see him much. Santa was kind to us all so I guess I must have been good 🙂 

Hope you dad gets better 😊 I think that's the best gift a daughter can ever have, in this dark period of time. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, michaelwilson said:

This year at Christmas I won a lot of money at slots and Poker. It seems I was a good boy during the year if Santa let me to win 500 Dollars one day almost without loses :D Hope next year Santa will be as kind to me as this year :D

I wish Santa brought me that kind of present 🙂