Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    GamblerXXX
    Newest Member
    GamblerXXX

• No registered users viewing this page.

Does anyone know if it is predetermined.

Does anyone know if with Playtech / Ash gaming slots where you pick a box to choose how many free spins and what symbols get stacked for example, if it is predetermined or if good picking makes a difference? I mean there are those slots such as Halloween Fortune (you pick a witch and potions to reveal multiplier and number of free spins), Batman & Catwoman Cash to name a few. Where the player has to pick from 1 to 4 boxes, or in the case of the cat burglar bonus it is 1 of 2 options. It can be tilting if you choose a box that is not what you wanted. In Batman & Catwoman Cash I have had the free spins feature 11 times... and only 1 time have I gotten the 25 free spins.....It really makes you think these picking games they throw in are just to play mind games with the player.

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

Can’t say for those but the majority are pre determined; makes the maths simpler. Are some that aren’t but few and far between I believe; so I’d be surprised if they aren’t. All just eye candy

There are some slots from Eyecon that the balance updates before you click on the selection obviously revealing that it's predetermined. Poor design when it's done like that. Also any jackpot picking is obviously predetermined, both landbased and online. But knowing that it's predetermined puts the mind at ease and you are not left wondering if the pick made a difference.

I, for one, am 100% sure that any 'pick me' choices are predetermined...no matter which item you pick, the result has already been predetermined!

Take Release the Kraken for example...it is ALWAYS 7, 8 or 9 free spins...but I have gotten 10 free spins once, but the payout is just as poor. Same goes with Peking's Luck...I've picked 38 free spins with 18x multiplier on 3 separate occasions, and each one couldn't even pay a 50x win!

Bonus rounds...pick whichever items you like, the payout remains about the same - low. Caishen's Jackpot round....always the lowest jackpot prize! 😜

I know that Blueprint has been known that their slots are predetermined for a long time.

Also the game I play a lot sweet success megaways has a bonus round where you have to pick 1 main candy, and open the remaining 20+.Basically as Deal or No Deal.Is that predetermined too?I sometimes I take the offer when 2 candies are left and can see that my original candy I picked at beggining was 0.40$ but i still got like 70, 100x my bet as I accepted offer(you can't switch candies at the end as in deal or no deal).So candy you pick at beggining is probably predetermined but what about all other you are about to open, is that also predetermined?Anyone feel free to try out the game and tell me your opinion.

@Afi4Wins I mean Release the Kraken is biggest example that some slots are predetermined, it really doesnt matter if your first 3 chests have +3 free spins and you have plenty of them left, boom next one you open "collect" :D

With Blue print its clear as daylight, especially in that slot where you get the Jack and beanstalk bonus.

I started the bonus and a win amount was already displayed.

I agree Kraken will 99% of the time give collect at 7/8 or 9 free spins. Never hit 10 spins yet, but managed to get 5 wilds maximum. Once you get many wilds, notice how that Kraken Premium symbol is missing on the reels?

So whats in the remaining 3 chests after winning 9 spins, also collect chests?

I believe we have already had the chance to discuss this particular aspect of visual representation of specific slot game feature/s, but anyway... Bottom line, yes, it's all predetermined  - the award or the multiplier or the number of free spins, everything is controlled by the hardcoded RTP stats and RNG used by the relevant gaming vendor. All the rest is just a matter of visual representation or should I say  creating the best possible eye-catcher :D

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

With Blue print its clear as daylight, especially in that slot where you get the Jack and beanstalk bonus.

I started the bonus and a win amount was already displayed.

I agree Kraken will 99% of the time give collect at 7/8 or 9 free spins. Never hit 10 spins yet, but managed to get 5 wilds maximum. Once you get many wilds, notice how that Kraken Premium symbol is missing on the reels?

So whats in the remaining 3 chests after winning 9 spins, also collect chests?

If you haven't noticed by now, there's only 1 collect chest, whatever unopened chest will show +1 Free Spin in them. 

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

If you haven't noticed by now, there's only 1 collect chest, whatever unopened chest will show +1 Free Spin in them. 

Still bugs me that you somehow choose that collect chest by maximum 9 spins all the time lol. So I guess 10 spins is the maximum then? How did the round play? Still poor? With that many spins, first 4 spins not a single wild.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Still bugs me that you somehow choose that collect chest by maximum 9 spins all the time lol. So I guess 10 spins is the maximum then? How did the round play? Still poor? With that many spins, first 4 spins not a single wild.

Honestly speaking, those 10 free spins played even worse than 8 or 9 spins - totally useless in getting that extra spin!