Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

blondie

Members
  • Posts

    1969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by blondie

  1. I'm so sorry guys fof being away for so long! About a week ago me and my honey went to UK and at first we thought we'd move here (and be neighours to Coco ) but for many reasons we decided that there's no other place like our home and soon we're going back. That's the real reason I have been away (that and dealing with some health stuff). But for now I am exploring how it is to be a gambler in UK and I won't disappear again, promise! Miss you all by the way, few days away from AG is just too much!
  2. Tipbet casino 100% Welcome bonus http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/welcome/tipbet-casino-100percent-up-to-eur200/#review-572501a67528f742de8b45fe Betchan casino 50% +30 free spins 2nd Welcome bonus http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/2nd-deposit/betchan-casino-50percent-up-to-eur-usd-gbp-100-or-1-btc-2nd-deposit-bonus/#review-57251d787528f700458b46de Limoplay casino 50% +25 free spins 3rd welcome bonus http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/3rd-deposit/limoplay-casino-50percent-up-to-usd-eur-gbp-300-or-1-btc-3rd-deposit-bonus/#review-5725200e7528f7c1958b466b Kiss casinos 50% Monday Reload http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/reload/kisscasinos-50percent-up-to-usd100/#review-572522c67528f7e5938b45b1 Royal Blood casino 100% +50 free spins AskGamblers exclusive welcome bonus http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/welcome/royal-blood-club-casino-100percent-up-to-eur250/#review-572526097528f7b2978b4604
  3. Sorry my dear fellow AskGamblers for me not being aroud so much. I've had/am having some huge changes in my life and I will definitely share them soon! Tipbet casino http://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/tipbet-casino-review/#review-5724fd657528f7a9da8b4641 Ovo casino http://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/ovo-casino-review/#review-572505177528f700458b45db Sweden casino http://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/swedencasino-review/#review-57250bbd7528f79a998b456a Bluelions casino http://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/bluelions-casino-review/#review-572516267528f796998b45ab Circus.be casino http://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/circus-be-casino-review/#review-57251a0b7528f7c1958b465d Royal Blood Club casino http://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/royal-blood-club-casino-review/#review-5725216d7528f7b2978b45cb
  4. I know, I just had a lot on my mind and didn't want to fight.
  5. I also received 5 free spins on the Jimi slot at Betat.
  6. I had a good time there. Had a good, long session some time ago with Immortal Romance, unfortunately I haven't made any withdrawals there. But recently I received 5€ free chip and support was very kind to me, also I love the fact they have Merkur games.
  7. Haha I had no luck! I had 4€ bonus with 50x wager and I played Gonzo and managed to play about 40 spins before got bust.. Btw I have to say I was upset with them. On their page they state that wager for welcome bonuses is 40x but I had 50x, I was told "sorry we haven't updated our page yet" which isn't very professional in my opinion.
  8. Finally got in touch with live chat and got 4€ bonus, which was approx. what I won from the spins. Sometimes the problem disappears after lashing out about it on askgamblers, so thanks for letting me do that, for letting me get out my gambling frustration
  9. Hi! As the topic already tells I have something that I want to get off my chest. I made a deposit at Betchan yesterday and received match bonus and free spins. When I lost money, I wet to play free spins. Everything was fine until the last spin. I started to play it and ot "Game unavailable" error. Tried later, the spin played again, had wild and started a respin after which again this error came up. I've tried several times now from different browsers but I just can't finish that darn free spin! And because of it the free spins bonus money isn't credited to my account. Support isn't available, I'm just frustrated. Any suggestions what to do? Yours blondie
  10. Quite a success story biggy! Happy for you Congratulations to other winners as well, not having much luck myself so can't share anything unfortunately
  11. Incredible winnings there guys! Happy for each and every one!
  12. Wow that was some pressure, I mean it's huge amount to wager nonetheless in 24 hours, insane. I guess I would've played IR or Twin Spin in your place. Or GOT.
  13. I haven't had an itchy good feeling hand for way way way too long!
  14. Live chat yesterday told me that they accept only players from the Netherlands. I was excited too
  15. But I actually admire the fact that the winnings have to be atleast 50x bet not only 100x bet, so maybe I will get some screeny this month
  16. That is a very impressive win, you intrigued me and I will check this game out. Congratulations.
  17. I certainly hope so. Now would be a great time!
  18. Congratulations all with your awesome winnings! I have had a couple of decent winnings but I'm having lack of luck fulfilling wagering and mostlly I lose my money. :/
  19. I haven't played Netent games today, so can't really comment here.
  20. Tonybet casino 100% up to 100€ Welcome bonus http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/welcome/tonybet-casino-100percent-up-to-eur100/#review-570556e77528f797b28b45f0
  21. Thanks dear! I play Twin Spin almost every day, but I mostly play with bonuses when I need to wager 900€ and more so taking into fact that I mostly play with minimum bets, I make around 4000 spins in a decent session.. But that's just the average, sometimes more and sometimes less.. Congratulations on your wins as well!
×
  • Create New...