Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Everyone's Views on Megaways

Today I tried out Final Countdown in the fun mode (nope, won't play with my real money)...surprisingly enough, it played better than Bonanza or Danger High Voltage ever did for me, but I don't trust the outcomes anyway.

Just for anybody's interest, the Lady's 8 free spins mode paid better than the guy's mode...but one session is never enough to be sure. 😜

23 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Today I tried out Final Countdown in the fun mode (nope, won't play with my real money)...surprisingly enough, it played better than Bonanza or Danger High Voltage ever did for me, but I don't trust the outcomes anyway.

Just for anybody's interest, the Lady's 8 free spins mode paid better than the guy's mode...but one session is never enough to be sure. 😜

The lady free spins is highly volatile, if you collect enough scatters and get the fixed 256 ways, every spins after that is x500 - 1000x on average.

however the guy you win much more bigger wins in terms of x100 - 300x easier. With the lady the average is x50 - 100 x and big if you real lucky. However at times if the guy comes with that x888 multiplier in the middle, you in for a huge pay day.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

The lady free spins is highly volatile, if you collect enough scatters and get the fixed 256 ways, every spins after that is x500 - 1000x on average.

however the guy you win much more bigger wins in terms of x100 - 300x easier. With the lady the average is x50 - 100 x and big if you real lucky. However at times if the guy comes with that x888 Multiplier in the middle, you in for a huge Pay Day.

Yes, I'm aware of the differences between the Lady's and the Guy's multipliers...but I dare say getting the 888x multiplier with a winning combination would be once-in-a-lifetime lucky fluke! I'd rather take my chances of getting one retrigger first, then another one, which would then almost certainly ensure a huge win! The Guy's random multipliers  would hardly ever hit big, as with most other games random multipliers. :D