Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AllCric
    Newest Member
    AllCric

• No registered users viewing this page.

Release the Kraken - now on SocialTournaments.com

MackieST

Hello everyone!     

Release the Kraken, the newest game from Pragmatic Play, just came out today. We're always excited for new releases, but this one takes the cake because it's got that "Bonus Buy" feature that everyone loves. We've set some free extra tournaments for today to give everyone a chance to try it out, so maybe pay us a visit today and see what it's all about! 

Best of luck,

Mackie

50 minutes ago, MackieST said:

Hello everyone!     

Release the Kraken, the newest game from Pragmatic Play, just came out today. We're always excited for new releases, but this one takes the cake because it's got that "Bonus Buy" feature that everyone loves. We've set some free extra tournaments for today to give everyone a chance to try it out, so maybe pay us a visit today and see what it's all about! 

Best of Luck,

Mackie

That everyone loves, except the UKGC 😉

Out of curiosity how difficult is it to disable the bonus buy if releasing into the U.K. market who have now effectively banned them? Just curious if it’s a big deal etc 

I've just played Release The Kraken game today, in the Social Tournament of course, and I must say that I was rather pleased! Hehehe.

However, since it wasn't my real money play, and I really do not count tournament plays as equal to real money plays, so I still have some doubts...like how many spins would it actually take to get one Free Spins feature game...and would they pay just as good?

Nonetheless, I would say that it appears to be one of the better new releases by Pragmatic Play, although still a clone, but then again, which new release wasn't a clone, right? 😜

Nevertheless, more plays needed to be more certain of its goodness...or badness...hahaha. 😁

@MackieSTIs it possible for people just to create 10 fake accounts on social tournaments to keep playing and win tournaments at the end, making other people who played fair lose basically. I know you need to go through KYC after you win your first tournament, so what happens if the "fake acc" get into money, will the person behind him in terms of winning get a place on leaderboard?

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I've just played Release The Kraken game today, in the Social Tournament of course, and I must say that I was rather pleased! Hehehe.

However, since it wasn't my real money play, and I really do not count tournament plays as equal to real money plays, so I still have some doubts...like how many spins would it actually take to get one Free Spins feature game...and would they pay just as good?

Nonetheless, I would say that it appears to be one of the better new releases by Pragmatic Play, although still a clone, but then again, which new release wasn't a clone, right? 😜

Nevertheless, more plays needed to be more certain of its goodness...or badness...hahaha. 😁

Free spins on average 150 spins for free spins or bonus game. With that said, those random game wilds, multipliers in base game comes often and can pay good at times. I got it 7 times in 250 spins. 

Free spins are bad at times always get collect after 7 spins are collected. Get 9 spins then wilds are missing. Only got 3 max wilds at any point. 

16 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Free spins on average 150 spins for free spins or bonus game. With that said, those random game wilds, multipliers in base game comes often and can pay good at times. I got it 7 times in 250 spins. 

Free spins are bad at times always get collect after 7 Spins are collected. Get 9 spins then wilds are missing. Only got 3 max wilds at any point. 

Yep, that's also true playing in the tournament...always getting 'collect' on the 6th pick...and always getting 7, 8 or 9 free spins, nothing more. Got a few over 100x wins though, with 209x as the best, so far. Overall, the paytable is still very low...just as for most other Pragmatic's games.

52 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Yep, that's also true playing in the tournament...always getting 'collect' on the 6th pick...and always getting 7, 8 or 9 free spins, nothing more. Got a few over 100x wins though, with 209x as the best, so far. Overall, the paytable is still very low...just as for most other Pragmatic's games.

Yeah, I noticed that also, no matter if you have 4-5chests left to pick you'll still end up picking "collect" one as soon you hit 7-9free spins mark, never got more.

The most I got is 330x, but still, the game is so fun to play in my opinion. Especially those random features in the base games easily can pay 100-200x. But yeah overall paytable is pretty low, but somehow this game is high volatility one that can pay up to 10,000x, curious is someone ever gonna hit that?

On 1/31/2020 at 7:20 PM, Feeshmon said:

I enjoyed the slot a lot!! I’ve noticed that pragmatic play usually has only bonuses on reels 1-3-5 that might just be the slots I’ve played at social T’s but who knows :D

Depends on the game Buffalo King can drop 6 scatters(100 free spins), Madame Destiny can pay 1000x for 5 scatters that happened to me on ST, still got only 15e somehow, people there should consider playing lottery hah. Same with Greek Gods if you're lucky enough, you can cover the whole reel with scatter symbols. It depends on the game but, I think myself that in Release The Kraken you're able to only get the Bonus symbol on reels 1-3 and then Free Spins/Chest Bonus on reel 5