Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tynka_bby
    Newest Member
    Tynka_bby

• No registered users viewing this page.

Whatever happened to that guy...

So, am just browing the forum for the first time in a LONG while and spotted a couple of threads I participated in ages ago which involved... [drum roll please].... a guy who went by the name "Johnnygotthebone" ... ?! 

I'm fascinated to know at this point, did it ever become clear whether he was just trolling us all (at gold medal standards, for sure if thats actually the case) or if he was actually for real with all that stuff he said? 

I seriously can't remember when it was that I gave up interacting with his threads myself and might well take a look at a few to help jog my memory but figured it might be worth asking the community for any notable nuggets of information ??

The guy caused epic debates from what I remember so I'm convinced there will be a few people who remember the chaos that kicked up as soon as this guy began posting at a new forum ... I'll be well disappointed if it turns out nobody else even paid attention or remembers the whole carry on :)  One of the guys I used to hang about with got WAY too sucked into arguing with the guy and I've lost touch with him a while back so if you happen to spot this Wayne please message me ASAP, need to speak to you urgently mate!

1 hour ago, catapultaudio said:

So, am just browing the forum for the first time in a LONG while and spotted a couple of threads I participated in ages ago which involved... [drum roll please].... a guy who went by the name "Johnnygotthebone" ... ?! 

I'm fascinated to know at this point, did it ever become clear whether he was just trolling us all (at gold medal standards, for sure if thats actually the case) or if he was actually for real with all that stuff he said? 

I seriously can't remember when it was that I gave up interacting with his threads myself and might well take a look at a few to help jog my memory but figured it might be worth asking the community for any notable nuggets of information ??

The guy caused epic debates from what I remember so I'm convinced there will be a few people who remember the chaos that kicked up as soon as this guy began posting at a new forum ... I'll be well disappointed if it turns out nobody else even paid attention or remembers the whole carry on :)  One of the guys I used to hang about with got WAY too sucked into arguing with the guy and I've Lost touch with him a while back so if you happen to spot this Wayne please message me ASAP, need to speak to you urgently mate!

I first came across him on a another site? IIRC, a memorable rant, was him proceeding to tell people that him playing Starburst on your mobile when driving,  was no different to changing the radio station? Then proceeded 89 pages of, well, BS. 

I don't think he was professionally trolling, just that he was so engrossed in his own wee world, oblivious to how he sounded that most of it, just came across as mental. 

He's still here - harmless enough, wouldn't be my cup of tea mind you. 

Oh you mean ... @Johnnygotthebone !!! Who doesn’t know Johnnygotthebone!!

He’s officially the member who has received the most warnings, bans and suspensions and is still allowed to post here in the entire history of the forum ?

He changed his ways, right Johnny? So yeah he’s back here with his videos for us now again. The odd strategy here and there ? and no more BS I believe ?

As far as I know, Johnny has still got that damn lucky bone permanently stuck to his palm! ?

I guess some dogs did try to grab it away from Johnny...for short periods of time...but the dogs still failed! ?

14 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh you mean ... @Johnnygotthebone !!! Who doesn’t know Johnnygotthebone!!

He’s officially the member who has received the most warnings, bans and suspensions and is still allowed to post here in the entire history of the forum ?

He changed his ways, right Johnny? So yeah he’s back here with his videos for us now again. The odd strategy here and there ? and no more BS I believe ?

Oh wow haha he's still around, quality. I'm looking forward to hearing how he's been getting on.  Yes he did seem to be obscenely lucky, either that or he just doesn't show us his losses... and therefore must have waaaay more money than me that's for sure :) Or perhaps those strategies really ARE just some outside-the-box thinking ??!

On 7/8/2019 at 8:39 PM, catapultaudio said:

The guy caused epic debates from what I remember so I'm convinced there will be a few people who remember the chaos that kicked up as soon as this guy began posting at a new forum ... I'll be well disappointed if it turns out nobody else even paid attention or remembers the whole carry on :)  One of the guys I used to hang about with got WAY too sucked into arguing with the guy and I've Lost touch with him a while back so if you happen to spot this Wayne please message me ASAP, need to speak to you urgently mate!

Hello and welcome back to our forum! Really happy to see you around again, even though it has been somehow provoked by the one and only ''Canadian storm'' and ''strategy-bearer'' of all times! :D 

For what is worth, Johnny has changed a lot over the last couple of years and after his latest forum suspension from 2018, he's been nothing but the typical forum user and far far away from his inimitable 'style' which made him a 'star' across all major gambling forums. :)

You may find more about his latest gambling endevours in our winner videos topic - Show time - let's see your winner videos!