Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kikinational
    Newest Member
    kikinational

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Sword and Grail by Play N Go

@ValDes @pinnit2015 - Here is a nice little new HV offering from Play N Go, I know I cannot wait for it...

If you are into 300 shields I am sure you will love this one.

Must admit there last 2 releases, Game of Gladiators and that other Sweet Alchemy setup slot was very bad,

I trigger the feature in Game of Gladiotors so much, but never a huge win, maximum was x100 in over 100 bonuses.

Had been playing that Tome of Madness (think that's the one ur referring to?) the odd time - like a mixture of Sweet Alchemy and (albeit, poor) Garga? 

Someone shared the PNG data sheets and apparently SA is a HV game ? - it's a guilty pleasure of mine (for Lord knows why), so i don't mind Tome ?

Not played that one right enough.....

9 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

@Afi4wins - Yeah you right.

Typed too fast.

Corrected. Shocked I didn’t get a tag here ? Always been a fan of 300 shields but I know you know I don’t like Play’n GO ?  I can’t watch the video as I’m in bed with the kids replying and don’t know if the sound will come on my phone, but when is it being released? 

On 7/9/2019 at 12:59 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Corrected. Shocked I didn’t get a tag here ? Always been a fan of 300 Shields but I know you know I don’t like Play’n GO ?  I can’t watch the video as I’m in bed with the kids replying and don’t know if the sound will come on my phone, but when is it being released? 

True! - Which Is why i decided, let this one go lol...

11 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Seriously interested is all to say right now... ;) 

Thanks fort sharing mate! :good:

I hope they do not limit this one to win up to x5000 your bet. That would be seriously disappointing.

I know you will love this one simply because of that last 300 shield hit you got on $1.25 bet while your were on that Fishing expedition!