Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gorilla007
    Newest Member
    Gorilla007

• No registered users viewing this page.

What do you guys love about the Ask Gamblers forum?

2 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I was waiting for you to actually come and reply here. ??????

Atleast he kept the external links away... 

@Dan13166 - Why do you assume this forum is so great? 

Yeah, to be fair, at least there was a bit of class in not linking externally....small mercies and all that. ?

Much rather, as I've helped in the past with, if people came out and said 'I'm doing X,Y,Z - can you guys help' - rather than try to be cute with it ?

Yeah - i hate spammy things on the net and misleading advertising - maybe I should have got a job at the advertising standards agency  ?

@pinnit2015 - Sounds like you could do any job, Risk Management, any UKGC position in the decision making side of things in online gambling... Or just a brilliant writer... The command of English and sense of humour with your facts... Absolutely brilliant... Who knows maybe you should be a content writer... 

9 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

@pinnit2015 - Sounds like you could do any job, Risk Management, any UKGC position in the decision making side of things in online gambling... Or just a brilliant writer... The command of English and sense of humour with your facts... Absolutely brilliant... Who knows maybe you should be a content writer... 

I'll leave you two alone so you can have your moment ?

Cheers!

6 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I actually studied Law at University and was ready to go to Nottingham to complete my training/qualification and then, a week before it, just went 'Nah, i don't like this'. My mum, upon learning I'd just lost the 10k (i think it was that) 'fee' for chucking it, proceeded to threaten to come to Manchester and hit me senseless (Motherly Love at it's finest) - luckily, I got it refunded (and i think the bulk of it went into the Pub fruit machines while i decided upon which direction to go down. That was actually quite a fun 6 months - what i couldn't give for a life of fried chicken, beer and fruit machines 15 years later. 

I ended up becoming an Accountant/Risk/Audit - to be honest, It's been fine. If i could do it again though, I'd probably go back and do what i was/still am interested in - Physics and History. Lord knows that I'd do with it though - probably be a bum, scrounging off my parents. ?

My work at the moment allows me a lot of freedom to do what i want to do, so in that respect i'm quite lucky. 

Note to any kids reading...the future, in the very near, is Artificial Intelligence and Data: if you want to earn decent money, travel the world, go be a data scientist/analyst? And if you have any spare time, pop round to Microgaming and show them how to make a decent slot while you're at it.  

49 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

I actually studied Law at University and was ready to go to Nottingham to complete my training/qualification and then, a week before it, just went 'Nah, i don't like this'. My mum, upon learning I'd just Lost the 10k (i think it was that) 'fee' for chucking it, proceeded to threaten to come to Manchester and hit me senseless (Motherly Love at it's finest) - luckily, I got it refunded (and i think the bulk of it went into the Pub fruit machines while i decided upon which direction to go down. That was actually quite a fun 6 months - what i couldn't give for a life of fried chicken, beer and fruit machines 15 years later. 

I ended up becoming an Accountant/Risk/Audit - to be honest, It's been fine. If i could do it again though, I'd probably go back and do what i was/still am interested in - Physics and History. Lord knows that I'd do with it though - probably be a bum, scrounging off my parents. ?

My work at the moment allows me a lot of freedom to do what i want to do, so in that respect i'm quite lucky. 

Note to any kids reading...the future, in the very near, is Artificial Intelligence and Data: if you want to earn decent money, travel the world, go be a data scientist/analyst? And if you have any spare time, pop round to Microgaming and show them how to make a decent slot while you're at it.  

And End Point Security could be added to the list for kids to read...

56 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

And there was me ready to hear all your answers as to why THIS forum is actually so great!! ?

As was noted above by the one and only @Fiekie247 we just gave a pretty impressive demonstration, a new post appeared and the troops sprang into action, no question was left answered, no problem was left solved, no opportunity for shenanigans was left unexploited,

I believe our work here is done.