Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KaySee76
    Newest Member
    KaySee76

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's Your Favorite Game?

• 3 weeks later...

I went through a lot of various gaming, but still the favorite for me is still a game called "LIFE" :wub:

The better I play my role in this game, the more I like it  :excl:

If you have not tried, you could do it, and certainly you will enjoy too  :good:

• 3 months later...

Net-Ent Bloodsuckers,Alien Robots,wild witches,Dead or Alive and reel steel,Piggy Riches!

Microgaming: Break Da Bank Again,TH2,Retro Reels and Thunderstruck, spring Break.

Playtech Safari Heat, Mr Cashback, cherry love 

Novomatic: Right prize,dr love and birds of Paradise hot hot volcano.

igt: Cleopatra

• 3 weeks later...

OMG there are too many to name for me. I think I would have trouble naming my top 10 as there are so many that could go in there. Bogdangy I definitely agree to immortal romance that would be in my top 10 for sure

For me is number 1 because this slot is awesome and also on this slot I won my first money!

I'm tempted to start a brand new topic and name it "My first big hit, playing slots online'... ;)

If you want to start a new topic I think you will have to wait because it wasnt a big hit at Immortal Romance,just about 240 euro! :( it is not so much,but here(Romania),it is the payment for one month of hard working!

Gladiator is a lot of fun when you get the feature, the scatter pays can be massive when you are playing on high amounts.

Also enjoy the Marvel games. Blade can produce some big wins from time to time, and Rocky can pay out a lot when you get it in a good mood as well :)

My absolute favourite is the Alaskan Fishing on microgaming software, i remember i won 86 euro from a single spin on 0.6 stakes and i also like the playtech slots, like iron man and the other marvels.

Yeah I've had quite a few nice wins on that. I only play it on my ipad don't play it when I play on desktop don't know why it just never seems to play as good. The bonus is a decent one though

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose everyone has standard and newly discovered favourite games,

and sometimes it is hard to separate games in regards the playing experience(PE)

or the money won by them(€).

Just to name a few:

NetEnt - Europen Roulette (standard)

Rival - Big Cash Win (standard+€)

BetOnSoft - Lucky Leprechauns (PE)

SkillOnNet - Tootin car man (new+€)

Playtech - Panther Moon (PE)

• 1 month later...