Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rinqa
    Newest Member
    Rinqa

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why all the YGGDRASIL hate?

21 hours ago, Erik B said:

I like Amatic's Dragon's Gift very much, that game gave me a whopping 750x bet a few weeks ago. Free spins bonus is not easy to win but I also won a 5 scatters win from that game but with a disappointing prize money of 50x bet. 

More and More slots do not offer prizes for scatters. I think to be honest, Play N Go is the only one who's latest releases scatters reward something...

32 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

More and More slots do not offer prizes for scatters. I think to be honest, Play N Go is the only one who's latest releases scatters reward something...

Not quite true mate...the latest I know is that BetSoft's new game Fruitbat Crazy pays for their scatters, plus awarding 8 free spins...but yes...most other new games are not paying for their scatters, and that to me is simply bull droppings!

2 hours ago, Erik B said:

I am not really a Betsoft player tbh, their games pay poorly in my opinion. 

As far as I know, I have not met or heard of any member here who loves BetSoft games!

Personally, I don't, but I do play a few of their games, mainly whenever I get free spins on them, hahaha. 

15 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

As far as I know, I have not met or heard of any member here who loves Betsoft games!

Personally, I don't, but I do Play a few of their games, mainly whenever I get free spins on them, hahaha. 

I like the older games Like the Angler, Fire and Steel, Blood Eternal - Those have serious potential, but they also lately implemented the buy feature in their slots, so thats a no no for me.

32 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

I like the older games Like the Angler, Fire and Steel, Blood Eternal - Those have serious potential, but they also lately implemented the buy feature in their slots, so thats a no no for me.

I simply hate those 'buy' features...Microgaming started with their 'buy respin' feature on certain games...then others followed suit...whatever 'buy' feature there is now, they are all buying your bets at a huge profit! ?

1 hour ago, Erik B said:

Actually BTG is the first provider who implemented the buy feature feature, the rest follow. By the way, Dead or Alive II is coming soon, I wonder what's that all about. 

Not strictly true I think - Barcrest had one years ago ( need to remember or find the name) 

Theyre certainly the ones who have mass sold them.

DOA2 has three free spin picks I think - believe they’ve kept to the original in terms of pays. 

15 hours ago, Erik B said:

Actually BTG is the first provider who implemented the buy feature feature, the rest follow. By the way, Dead or Alive II is coming soon, I wonder what's that all about. 

13 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Not strictly true I think - Barcrest had one years ago ( need to remember or find the name) 

Theyre certainly the ones who have mass sold them.

DOA2 has three free spin picks I think - believe they’ve kept to the original in terms of pays. 

Yeah, if I recall correct it was either a Barcrest or Ainsworth  slot where Buy Feature has been implemented long long time before Big Time Gaming even existed. Cannot remember the name of the bloody game though... 

Re DOA II, for what I hear recently, NetEnt are most probably planning a huge marketing campaign which doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be a success from player's perspective.  And although their slots are restricted for Bulgarian players I still hope it's winning potential gonna be as thrilling  as with its predecessor.  :)

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Re DOA II, for what I hear recently, NetEnt are most probably planning a huge marketing campaign which doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be a success from player's perspective.  And although their slots are restricted for Bulgarian players I still hope it's winning potential gonna be as thrilling  as with its predecessor.  :)

Honestly thinking...I think NOT! ?

There's not one single provider that has even released a really good paying game! All these new releases are merely designed to make players be-LIE-ve in them! ?

9 hours ago, ValDes said:

Yeah, if I recall correct it was either a Barcrest or Ainsworth  slot where Buy Feature has been implemented long long time before Big Time Gaming even existed. Cannot remember the name of the bloody game though... 

Ainsworth will always be memorable for me: Cash Inferno I hit the Jackpot, back in 2007, for my first 10k plus win. 

Dunno if Arthurs Quest was Ainsworth, but the opposite 6 months after that: 2.5k or so down in the afternoon, put 500 more in and went on 45 quid spins (some might say i tilted) and hit 5 symbols for bonus (x3), got the full amount in the bonus (was the Lily Pad one IIRC)  and ended up...100 quid up that day with some more play (what a ***** multiplier when i think about it)

Was probably the last time i played them - Bet Victor had a whack of them at the time.