Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shubh1502
    Newest Member
    Shubh1502

• No registered users viewing this page.

Affiliate marketing question

only_me_

Hi

Thanks in advance for reading..

Im thinking about becoming an affiliate marketer for sports bets.

im just wondering. If i did do it, would i be able to go and ask people on the street if they would sign up?

i could give them a deposit to place and get them to do it on the spot.

Would that be ok or against any rules?

Hello there and welcome to AskGamblers. 

I'm afraid such practice would be considered violation of all common Affiliate Terms and you will be banned from the relevant affiliate program immediately. 

Strongly encourage you to read all the relevant terms and conditions before joining an affiliate program. 

Yep - Pretty sure the above practice would get you kicked off the programme on day 1.

You need to do a lot of research - revenue shares/negative carry over/being aware of the rogue programs (there are a few)

Once you do that and work the possible numbers out then you can decide on whether it's viable to go into. 

Good luck...and don't promote dodgy joints if you go ahead because some poor sod will either be celebrating their winnings or lodging complaints possibly based on your referral  :p

• 1 year later...
On 12/11/2018 at 5:32 PM, pinnit2015 said:

Yep - Pretty sure the above practice would get you kicked off the programme on day 1.

You need to do a lot of research - revenue shares/negative carry over/being aware of the rogue programs (there are a few)

Once you do that and work the possible numbers out then you can decide on whether it's viable to go into. 

Good luck...and don't promote dodgy joints if you go ahead because some poor sod will either be celebrating their winnings or lodging complaints possibly based on your referral  :p

I think it is true. I have to agree that doing some research will be great for truly understand what will be your strategy in becoming an affiliate marketer.