Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kirbymartinac
    Newest Member
    kirbymartinac

• No registered users viewing this page.

Appears I got ripped off by a NPC

Flatzem

OK so I got something to get off my chest

So I been communicating with this person for months and months (dozens of messages a day, hundred or more sometimes), sharing strategies

about slots and other games and talking about various topics like that.

So we then made an agreement for this month to give each other a share of a prize in case

one of us wins. This is a promo that is being run at one of the sites online and with my strategy

that we both use on it, it gave us a better chance to get a win.

So each week we had an agreement to share a certain percentage and that

percentage changed from first week, lower in the 2nd week, higher in the 3rd week (but smaller than 1st).

So the other person wins a substantial amount and they tell me to please wait till they get their prize sorted via email.

Also indicates they are well aware that I am supposed to be getting a share of it, well just so happens Wednesday night (3 days after the prize was won) they were being sketchy

and they block me from chat, thats right, months of communication they decide to block me. I feel so betrayed. Sure they owe me hundreds of euros, but also they just acting cold hearted/or no heart like a robot, an NPC or something. They used my method, they won, and then they want to run away with all of the money including my share!

NPC scammers out there they are out there I am telling you they don't care about agreements, they don't care about deals you make with them. Soulless entities.

OK so I got something to get off my chest

So I been communicating with this person for months and months (dozens of messages a day, hundred or more sometimes), sharing strategies

about slots and other games and talking about various topics like that.

So we then made an agreement for this month to give each other a share of a prize in case

one of us wins. This is a promo that is being run at one of the sites online and with my strategy

that we both use on it, it gave us a better chance to get a win.

So each week we had an agreement to share a certain percentage and that

percentage changed from first week, lower in the 2nd week, higher in the 3rd week (but smaller than 1st).

So the other person wins a substantial amount and they tell me to please wait till they get their prize sorted via email.

Also indicates they are well aware that I am supposed to be getting a share of it, well just so happens Wednesday night (3 days after the prize was won) they were being sketchy

and they block me from chat, thats right, months of communication they decide to block me. I feel so betrayed. Sure they owe me hundreds of euros, but also they just acting cold hearted/or no heart like a robot, an NPC or something. They used my method, they won, and then they want to run away with all of the money including my share!

NPC scammers out there they are out there I am telling you they don't care about agreements, they don't care about deals you make with them. Soulless entities.

Flatzem!! Personally I'd never trust anyone I know and with due respect I think you'ry crazy in even entering into the agreeement. Out of interest how much do they owe you?

Not much you can do about it now only learn. What does NPC stand for by the way?

Only agreement i enter into is with Mrs Pinnit whereby we go 'put 100 in each and share'

Being a nicer person than me, generally speaking, she's very honest with her wins on the other sofa and a 50% cut is duly received.

Me? I've been known to hit the withdrawal button and go 'awww shucks it's all gone and not even a bonus'  :ph34r:  :p

The only time i dropped the ball was, in the excitement of hitting 4k in DOA years ago, forgetting about said agreement and running into the other room to show. Then it dawned on me the mistake I'd made  :vava:

Only agreement i enter into is with Mrs Pinnit whereby we go 'put 100 in each and share'

Being a nicer person than me, generally speaking, she's very honest with her wins on the other sofa and a 50% cut is duly received.

Me? I've been known to hit the withdrawal button and go 'awww shucks it's all gone and not even a bonus'  :ph34r:  :p

The only time i dropped the ball was, in the excitement of hitting 4k in DOA years ago, forgetting about said agreement and running into the other room to show. Then it dawned on me the mistake I'd made  :vava:

Hmmm...so much for 'share and share alike'...just as what had recently happened to Flatzem too...  :p

I always share Mr.Cocopops I just never tell him :lol: