Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cheapmoves
    Newest Member
    cheapmoves

• No registered users viewing this page.

Freerolls section in Ask Gamblers?

Hi all, I'm looking for any freerolls links here? There aren't any or I'm missing something?

Freeroll links to what? You mean freeplay games? You can choose any game from the directory and play them.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 10:05 PM, catapultaudio said:

Am guessing hes talking about Poker freerolls? Like what you find at jackpotfreerolls and pokerfreerollpasswords I guess???

I'd love that list copyyy if you still have it? :)

I honestly stopped playing poker month ago or something the only freerolls I am playing rn is at PS and you have to be affiliate via some site ^^
Yeah, first two sites you mentioned plus there is a lot of streamers doing private freerolls with 300$+ which you can't find on those websites I had a list of them but not anymore cause of new system.

• 3 months later...

Assuming the OP was indeed asking about poker freeroll tournaments, they appear to be a dying breed :( Actually, the online game seems to be a shadow of what it was when I started playing during the poker boom around 15 years ago...

I myself drastically reduced my participation once it became clear I was a minnow rather than a shark, and stopped entirely when I could no longer play even casually at a couple of my favourite poker sites. Still, I'll always fondly remember the $1,000 FR victory that kickstarted my online career :smile:

• 4 weeks later...