Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oiche
    Newest Member
    Oiche

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Edited:] Paysafe slow on resolving account verification issue

iCatherine

Has anyone else had problems with Paysafe? I had $43 left on my card and a week ago Paysafe blocked it for "security reasons". I filled out their form, reluctantly sent a photo of my passport with the card. Sent another photo as the first was not good enough apparently. Now they don't reply to my emails. I've repeated the process a few times - they send back the same emails so I'm not actually talking to a person. I am concerned this is by design. If they target cards with around $40 left then people will soon get fed up with the lack of response and give up. Many people won't want to send them their ID. I am doubtful there was a security issue at all. 

Hello there and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Unfortunately, all brands owed and operated by PaySafe are well known with slow support, especially when it comes to customers with basic ranks. Which doesn't mean at all of course that you should use words like "stole my money" to describe the issue as it's obviously not the case here. Based on my own experience as well as from what I have seen other forum members sharing here over the years, I would recommend you be more patient and give Paysafe support team a few more days to solve the issue. As far as I know there is a huge ongoing campaign referring to additional verification steps applied over hundreds of thousands Skrill/Neteller/Paysafe accounts due to some recent regulatory requirements and I guess the backlog is insane. 

Edited by ValDes
typo

Hello there and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Unfortunately, all brands owed and operated by PaySafe are well known with slow support, especially when it comes to customers with basic ranks. Which doesn't mean at all of course that you should use words like "stole my money" to describe the issue as it's obviously not the case here. Based on my own experience as well as from what I have seen other forum members sharing here over the years, I would recommend you be more patient and give Paysafe support team a few more days to solve the issue. As far as I know there is a huge ongoing campaign referring to additional verification steps applied over hundreds of thousands Skrill/Neteller/Paysafe accounts due to some recent regulatory requirements and I guess the backlog is insane. 

Oh yes! Coulsn't agree more they are notorious for slow support and they won't hurry even when plagued. Be a bit more patient I'm sure it will work out.