Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bovada Withdrawl Limit

Has anyone had any experience with Bovada increasing your withdrawal limit or frequency? I've been having a good run and I'm wondering if there's a way to get more than $9,500 out every three days. As it is, it will be about two weeks before I can cash out what I already have. I don't want to ask Bovada because I have no idea how much I need to win before they'll consider banning me from the site, but I don't want to draw attention to the account. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm fairly new to gambling. 

Also, does anyone have any experience with huge runs and then huge losses? The cards that I'm getting are statistically improbably. There are times when I just nail every hand and then there are times when every single hand is horrible for 40-50 hands in a row. I've gotten better about dropping my bets when this happens, but it's still confusing to me. 

Overall I can't complain, I'm up about $40K on a $2K initial investment. Not bad for someone who had only played BJ twice before. 

If it was the UK that would trigger a statement of wealth request, whereby you'd need to trace your ancestry back to the 17th Century to show not only where your cash came from but you, as a human  :rolleyes:

Post of the month! Definitely! Cannot stop laughing for five straight minutes...  :lol:  :D  :crazy:  :rofl:

Touche!  :hi: