Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mk1989
    Newest Member
    Mk1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

4 Screenshots uploaded to Falcon Huntress (7 In total) - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/the-falcon-huntress-thunderkick-game-review/

2 more screenshots for Moon Princess(23 in total) - Double Entry game - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/moon-princess-play-n-go-game-review/

@Coco - Can you please respond regarding my PM for Viking Runecraft please?

4 Screenshots uploaded to Falcon Huntress (7 In total) - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/the-falcon-huntress-thunderkick-game-review/

2 more screenshots for Moon Princess(23 in total) - Double Entry game - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/moon-princess-play-n-go-game-review/

@Coco - Can you please respond regarding my PM for Viking Runecraft please?

Done, sorry for the delay.

Guys I think I have mentioned this before if I don't respond to a PM within a few hours please just send me an email instead as these come straight through to my phone. I do sometimes miss my PM's sorry. 

Here's me email again in case you haven't saved it - [email protected] 

I'm rather confused here Sharon dear...  :huh: 

No offence meant, Fiekie and Bigdk mates...but I'm referring to both your submissions...  :p 

Fiekie has 1 double entry game - Moon Princess, plus 2 more chosen games, Falcon Huntress and Viking Runecraft.

Bigdk also submitted on 3 games - Energoonz, Moon Princess and Reactoonz.

My question is...the allowed number of chosen games is 2...or 1 double entry game + 2 chosen games...or 3 chosen games?  :huh: 

Anyway...that was just to clarify things here...it wouldn't make any difference to me this month! Hehehe.  :p 

In the meantime...

1 screenshot uploaded to Universal Monsters: The Phantom Curse

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/universal-monsters-the-phantom-s-curse-netent-game-review/#winningScreenshots

I'm rather confused here Sharon dear...  :huh: 

No offence meant, Fiekie and Bigdk mates...but I'm referring to both your submissions...  :p 

Fiekie has 1 double entry game - Moon Princess, plus 2 more chosen games, Falcon Huntress and Viking Runecraft.

Bigdk also submitted on 3 games - Energoonz, Moon Princess and Reactoonz.

My question is...the allowed number of chosen games is 2...or 1 double entry game + 2 chosen games...or 3 chosen games?  :huh: 

Anyway...that was just to clarify things here...it wouldn't make any difference to me this month! Hehehe.  :p 

In the meantime...

1 screenshot uploaded to Universal Monsters: The Phantom Curse

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/universal-monsters-the-phantom-s-curse-netent-game-review/#winningScreenshots

Hi Afi

you are correct, however If I am not mistaken - When you get your double entry game for the month, then you can submit 3 games of your own.

So which means I have double entry game +2 additional games that I can choose, if moon princess was not my double entry game, then i could only choose 2 games of my own, so which means double entry games enable 3 games to be chosen by the contestant.

Sharon could you clarify? As I could be wrong here.

Okay guys seems there has been some confusion...Let me clarify (I think the change in rules for January has probably confused things)

You can use any of the 3 games we chose Games of your choice

Whoever was chosen for double entries can also use that as an extra game and anyone else can also use the game (Moon Princess this month) for single screenshot entries. 

Okaaay...that makes things clearer now...  ^_^

So...to sum it up...2 chosen games...3 preselected games...plus that double entry game...so 6 games in total can be used!

Okaaay...I do have 1 screenshot on Moon Princess...so that's 1 more entry for me...hehehe.  :p

1 screenshot uploaded to Moon Princess

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/moon-princess-play-n-go-game-review/

Okaaay...that makes things clearer now...  ^_^

So...to sum it up...2 chosen games...3 preselected games...plus that double entry game...so 6 games in total can be used!

Okaaay...I do have 1 screenshot on Moon Princess...so that's 1 more entry for me...hehehe.  :p

1 screenshot uploaded to Moon Princess

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/moon-princess-play-n-go-game-review/

Awesome! I know some people wanted a change in the rules so I think before we start March's we'll just make sure that everyone entering on a regular basis is happy with the rules and on the same page before we continue. Sound like a plan?

Awesome! I know some people wanted a change in the rules so I think before we start March's we'll just make sure that everyone entering on a regular basis is happy with the rules and on the same page before we continue. Sound like a plan?

Sounds like a superman to me...up...up and awaaaaay!  :D

Fiekie I'm only seeing 23 screenshots for February uploaded to Moon Princess? Could you have a check for me please maybe one hasn't uploaded.

Summaries

Fiekie - 44 Screenshots (+23 bonus entries)

Bigdk88 - 48 screenshots

Afi4Wins - 27 screenshots

Total screenshots - 119 Total entries 142

Prize Pool - $100 3x winners

I've got bonus entries too I uploaded a lot to moon princess? 

I've got bonus entries too I uploaded a lot to moon princess? 

Sorry mate...only Fiekie was entitled to double entries on Moon Princess...you and me, we only get single entries.

February was Fiekie's month to be the lucky one to get a double entry game.

This month, you or me may get a double entry game...one person per month rule, hehehe.  :p

Sorry mate...only Fiekie was entitled to double entries on Moon Princess...you and me, we only get single entries.

February was Fiekie's month to be the lucky one to get a double entry game.

This month, you or me may get a double entry game...one person per month rule, hehehe.  :p

ahhhh ok now I get it. No problem man cheers for clearing that up. Well may the best man win! When's the sausage fest gonna get a taco involved though?  :D  always dudes in this contest. only us 3 lol!!

ahhhh ok now I get it. No problem man cheers for clearing that up. Well may the best man win! When's the sausage fest gonna get a taco involved though?  :D  always dudes in this contest. only us 3 lol!!

Well mate, I ain't complaining at all...because all 3 of us get to win a prize each! Hehehe.  :D

I know I;m just the competitive type I like a challenge :)

Okaaaay...but all the best to you and Fiekie...may the best man wins!

This time around, it's time for me to accept 'engine failure' in the race...hahaha.  :D

Okaaaay...but all the best to you and Fiekie...may the best man wins!

This time around, it's time for me to accept 'engine failure' in the race...hahaha.  :D

pick a slot that is fairly easy to get 50x on ;)