Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Looking for a slot machine :)

Hi all

a while back I played an interesting slot machine but now I don't remember the name of it and I was hoping you could help me.

What I remember:

5 reels

3 symbols on each reel (I think)

When a scatter appeared it was collected in a meter left of the reels

Once you collected 5 scatters (I think) you could activate free spins with a multiplier

you could activate free spins after 5 scatters, or wait until 25 was collected. the more scatters you collected, the more spins and higher multiplier.

I think the scatter symbol was a skull 

I think it's a fairly new slot

(the numbers mentioned above might differ)

That's all I know xD

If anyone can help me it's you guys. Show me what you got :p

Thanks in advance :)

Nothing beautiful about the game...Microgaming really need to get a new Director of Innovation :lazy:

Agree, they should have new graphic designs, unique gameplay, their games look too similar but I do like Beautiful Bones, the game is not bad, it pays well.

Maybe they need a new logo.

Agree, they should have new graphic designs, unique gameplay, their games look too similar but I do like Beautiful Bones, the game is not bad, it pays well.

Maybe they need a new logo.

But who cares about stuff like that when every 2 or even 3 out of 10 wagers players made goes to their games... Millions players on a daily basis, hundreds of millions of spins... You do the math and conclusions why innovations have never been their top priority. :)  

But who cares about stuff like that when every 2 or even 3 out of 10 wagers players made goes to their games... Millions players on a daily basis, hundreds of millions of spins... You do the math and conclusions why innovations have never been their top priority. :)

True...but standing still whilst your competitors incrementally improve can be disastrous - Nokia  :p

Having said that...when your competitors are NetBent with their abandonment of big pays, Quickspin who give you 20 quid for a board of wilds and the extremely High Variance Novomatic, then they probably don't have much to worry about. For now.  B)

Every 2 or 3 out of 10 wagers go to Microgaming games? 

Hmmm...not for me though.

Ever since breaking the jinx a few months back, about 90% of all my wagers have gone to Microgaming games only!

Play'nGo and Playtech getting most of the 10% balance.  :p

Innovative and creative new ideas are indeed exciting...but the payouts are more important to me than beautiful graphics.

It's just like having a beautifully decorated piece of cake on your plate...but the cake actually tastes awful...yuck!

But...millions of players out there simply love trying out any new game...and that's how game providers make their easy money.   ;)

True...but standing still whilst your competitors incrementally improve can be disastrous - Nokia  :p

Having said that...when your competitors are NetBent with their abandonment of big pays, Quickspin who give you 20 quid for a board of wilds and the extremely High Variance Novomatic, then they probably don't have much to worry about. For now.  B)

Sorry mate...but newer Novomatic games have now joined in with the rest with extremely low paytables and with payouts that simply sucks! 

Snake Rattle & Roll is one of them...and I've also seen a few more of their newer games...only worth trying out but not for regular play! <_<  

Sorry mate...but newer Novomatic games have now joined in with the rest with extremely low paytables and with payouts that simply sucks! 

Snake Rattle & Roll is one of them...and I've also seen a few more of their newer games...only worth trying out but not for regular play! <_<  

Im with Afi on this one. Novomatic slots also comes with poor paytables lately.. I prefer the oldies, like Book of Ra etc. Only damn thing is triggering feature can take forever at time in any of their slots.

But out there at the moment for me, the best slots are EGT. I love them and always make a profit out of them most of the time actually.

I never thought about that, I guess the only thing they do is lay down, relax en let the cash storming into their wallets. Lazy bumps that they are :p:D

I never thought about that, I guess the only thing they do is lay down, relax en let the cash storming into their wallets. Lazy bumps that they are :p:D

I remember a saying that goes something like this...

"when you have everything going smoothly and under control, then you can lie back in the sun by the beach and relax!" 

So all those MG guys need to do is to keep churning out new cloned games to keep everything going...  :p

Ah...I've not really played them since I kinda stopped playing Casumo...that's a shame....

Back to BTG's Bonanza for me!

• 4 years later...

@cocopop3011

was giving Beautiful Bones a go today and then had a respin feature with two symbols turned wild, the trigger is 0.60 and then it landed a bunch of good symbols making it a total payout of 15.00 (50x) but the screenshot shows 14.40 cause it doesn't include the 0.60 trigger , the bet log shows 15.00 (50x)... would I be able to use this in a game review?

1485879000_beautifulbonesbetlogsays50xFeb42022a.png.a0f7e37c249a242e8d1f9243f8870ab8.png

907930887_BeautifulBones50xifincludetriggerFeb42022aaa.png.eb59c68fce75dde8bf645cfc520d59ba.png

now I did play on and have several features on it

15 free spins at 4x multiplier paid 25.6x

then was the nice base win that I mentioned

then 10 free spins at 3x multiplier paid 13.5x

the 10 free spins at 3x multiplier paid 17.1x

and in a past session a few years ago I had 3 features all of them at 10 spins at 3x multiplier paying (19.5xBet),  (9.6xBet) , (1.5xBet).

all in all the 6 features have averaged 14.47x

the game should be including the triggering win as part of the final win.. but for some reason microgaming or whoever made it for them didn't bother including it.. yet betlogs will include it in the total...

12 hours ago, Flatzem said:

@cocopop3011

was giving Beautiful Bones a go today and then had a respin feature with two symbols turned wild, the trigger is 0.60 and then it landed a bunch of good symbols making it a total payout of 15.00 (50x) but the screenshot shows 14.40 cause it doesn't include the 0.60 trigger , the bet log shows 15.00 (50x)... would I be able to use this in a game review?

1485879000_beautifulbonesbetlogsays50xFeb42022a.png.a0f7e37c249a242e8d1f9243f8870ab8.png

907930887_BeautifulBones50xifincludetriggerFeb42022aaa.png.eb59c68fce75dde8bf645cfc520d59ba.png

15 free spins at 4x Multiplier paid 25.6x

and in a past session a few years ago I had 3 features all of them at 10 spins at 3x multiplier paying (19.5xBet),  (9.6xBet) , (1.5xBet).

the game should be including the triggering win as part of the final win.. but for some reason Microgaming or whoever made it for them didn't bother including it.. yet betlogs will include it in the total...

Yes that’s fine Flatzem, no worries. Thanks for letting me know. 

15 hours ago, Flatzem said:

@cocopop3011

15 free spins at 4x Multiplier paid 25.6x

the game should be including the triggering win as part of the final win.. but for some reason Microgaming or whoever made it for them didn't bother including it.. yet betlogs will include it in the total...

Game review in general allow any screenshot. The 50x multi is just for contest.

Looking back at this topic, made me think back of Sorenjo. Haven't heard from the guy in years, know he been battling cancer and was sick. I hope he still here with us on planet earth, if not, may his soul rest in peace...

Such a nice guy, loved gambling and had some decent winners overs the years.

43 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Game review in general allow any screenshot. The 50x Multi is just for contest.

Correction there bro...game review is considered a paid contest, so screenshots MUST be 50x at least for any review to qualify for payment.