Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    luckygame
    Newest Member
    luckygame

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any users of the Neteller android app here?

raverbabe

Hey everybody, I'm hoping there could be some other android folks lurking on Askgamblers as I am seriously keen to find out whether it's just me, or is this app almost entirely useless????

I have no menus, no options to make a deposit or withdrawal, no account settings ... it simply opens up with a short list of your most recent transactions and a button for "all transactions" which in my case is no different to the first page!

Can this possibly be correct? Or could there be some phone specific issues or something...? I have an LG G3 right now but might take a look at the app on my mans Lenovo when he comes in tonight. Can anybody share their own experiences of this seemingly garbage piece of software? 

Bla, can't even get the regular website to function properly either:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/skrill/index
does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Now I remember why I normally stick with Skrill ....

I don't know cocopop there are literally just no buttons or menus anywhere it's just like a statement app or something? Completely useless, but I'm thinking there MUST be something not right here I mean it appears quite similar to the Skrill app until you actually get logged in which makes sense as they are both effectively the same company now.

I've got an iPhone here as well I might take a look with that as well. Surely somebody here must have experience of the android app other than me though?!

Okay, I've checked the app out on my mans phone now and can confirm it's just the same and the unhappy google play comments also state that it's nothing more than a statement app. Very disappointing, what use is that for an e-wallet application?! 

That's just ridiculous, but do you know what raver it really doesn't surprise me.

Both Skrill and Neteller and the presence in the industry to be something really rather special but just like their awful support they lack in other really important areas. Going forward 'Apps' are the future IMO and what use is a statement app. They've probably spent a very tiny fraction of their profits developing the app, probably as much money as their put into training their support agents. Disappointing to say the least.