Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Advice needed: Have lost my money, now what?

Oh dear me...one more gambler hits the dust...  :(

Well, Alexander, I truly sympathise with your condition right now. It's not anything surprising or new at all. In fact, I myself had to endure such similar situations many many years ago, but I crawled back from the dead, not literally of course, and I also came back from hhell, not literally of course, and I've been surviving ever since! Once you've been through such situations, you tend to look back on it, figure out what and how things went wrong, and make amendments and new resolutions in life. You must do this too Alexander...or you'll never change for the better.  ;)

Right now, you're in the drains, so to speak, but you're still alive. I was once like a walking zombie, believe it or not!!! I was walking the streets when everyone else were sleeping. I couldn't have proper food for ages...but I didn't eat like a zombie would. I maintained my human nature, although I had only skin and bones on me, but being alive and staying alive as a human is of prime importance!  :p

As desperate as things may look now, you must look at yourself all over again, get all of your important life's matters put right, learn your lesson well, and keep on going! If I could make it in my dire times, anyone with a real determination to live on, can do it too!  ^_^

Hi Alex and welcome to AskGamblers. 

Sorry to hear about your problem gambling and sincerely hope you will manage to fight and cope with your gambling demons any time soon. 

A good place to start from is reading this guide below, it helped lots of players over the years. 

SOS, I am addicted to gambling - what to do?

Don't hesitate asking for additional info or help if you need some. Stay strong and good luck fighting the urge to play again! :good: