KL9933 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago I had previously complained to the company about deposit limits as my limit was only 500 monthly but they said I won so I was able to deposits more. it was recently I read they had been fined for failures and time spent over 8. Hours non stop on max amount spin 3-5 pounds Do I have a positive position to get a refund for this? any advice much appreciated Next case William hill I got a bonus buy 150 for 300 say but managed to win over 20000 I reached the target for bonus requirements but it just cancelled my balance and left with 2000 is this allowed, this is 3/4 years ago, thank u Quote
KL9933 Posted 17 hours ago Author Posted 17 hours ago Will hill got fined too and banned me afterwards for spending 18k in 3 hours on £20 spins Quote
Afi4wins Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago @KL9933 If you had taken a bonus with your deposit, then bonus buying would certainly breach the max bet ruling! 18K in 3 hours? WOW! With that kind of spending, any casino would suspect that you have a gambling problem, if not addiction! Did you write in to the casino explaining your true situation? Quote
Blackjax Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago 31 minutes ago, KL9933 said: I had previously complained to the company about deposit limits as my limit was only 500 monthly but they said I won so I was able to deposits more. it was recently I read they had been fined for failures and time spent over 8. Hours non stop on max amount spin 3-5 pounds Do I have a positive position to get a refund for this? any advice much appreciated Next case William hill I got a bonus buy 150 for 300 say but managed to win over 20000 I reached the target for bonus requirements but it just cancelled my balance and left with 2000 is this allowed, this is 3/4 years ago, thank u Did you take a deposit bonus? What were the terms and conditions of this? Since this happened 3to 4 years ago we need to see the email of the promotion otherwise we cant help. Quote
KL9933 Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago It was bonus money here you deposit say 100 then they give u bonus money to play on certain games only. 100 plus 200 bonus money added had x 50 before cash out I exceeded the limit and won over 20k then suddenly it took all but left 2k I think after I reach restricted amount needed to cash in Quote
Blackjax Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 17 minutes ago, KL9933 said: It was bonus money here you deposit say 100 then they give u bonus money to play on certain games only. 100 plus 200 bonus money added had x 50 before cash out I exceeded the limit and won over 20k then suddenly it took all but left 2k I think after I reach restricted amount needed to cash in Bonuses come with max cashout limit so they did nothing wrong. But why are you asking this after 3 years? Quote
KL9933 Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago just curious about bonus funds, i read latest acticle on gaming commision handing out big fines to these ruthless operators but when i asked they just closed my account on willhill but left mr green still opened or vers vesa and slapped on 150 deposit limit and eventully closed that too ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.