Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wouldn’t mind having a dedicated iOS app, but if the mobile site runs smoothly, that’s still pretty convenient for casual use. 😄

Do you usually prefer an app or just use the browser? 👀

 
 
Posted

@HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps!

Posted
1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

@HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps!

but just imagine going to a shopping centre or somewhere and putting your favorite slot on autoplay and then when a feature is triggered it vibrates in your pocket, you yell out to celebrate that you got a feature only to realize theres people around.

Posted
2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps!

during my 15 or so years playing online casinos I can only recall a handful of times when I have used mobile to play on casinos. I prefer laptop for sure and it does not feel the same playing on phone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...