HugoCrowe Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago I wouldn’t mind having a dedicated iOS app, but if the mobile site runs smoothly, that’s still pretty convenient for casual use. Do you usually prefer an app or just use the browser?   Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago @HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum. I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps! Quote
Flatzem888 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, Afi4wins said: @HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum. I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps! but just imagine going to a shopping centre or somewhere and putting your favorite slot on autoplay and then when a feature is triggered it vibrates in your pocket, you yell out to celebrate that you got a feature only to realize theres people around. Quote
marius1978 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago When you've played for a while you know better than to get excited just because a feature came in Quote
kuff Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 2 hours ago, Afi4wins said: @HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum. I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps! during my 15 or so years playing online casinos I can only recall a handful of times when I have used mobile to play on casinos. I prefer laptop for sure and it does not feel the same playing on phone. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.