Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, TobyCalder said:

I swear other players always seem to find the interesting games before I do ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ Whatโ€™s the best game someone here has recommended to you recently? Drop the name below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸŽฎโœจ

@TobyCalderย Hi there and welcome to the forum.

If there's 100 game titles listed here as per your request, will you be testing out each one of them...or you're just curious?ย ๐Ÿ˜œ

Posted
2 hours ago, TobyCalder said:

I swear other players always seem to find the interesting games before I do ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ Whatโ€™s the best game someone here has recommended to you recently? Drop the name below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸŽฎโœจ

Star clusters megaways by btg.ย 

Aztec Bonanza, chance x machine, power of merlin megaways by Pragmatic.ย 

Rise of olympus extreme, golden ticket 2 by playngo.ย 

Jesters bells Bonanza by booming games

Wild clusters, potion of spells and gangsterz by bgaming.ย 

Try these out and if you like them then let me know. I will add more.ย 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
  • Create New...