Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamcio124
    Newest Member
    Kamcio124

• No registered users viewing this page.

Online video slots with biggest payouts at low stakes

sorenjo

Hi

I tried to google my way out of this and search this site. What are your experiences?

Regards

Hi sorenjo ,are you trying  to say that you are having difficulties while trying to find games RTP in here ?

Here is the link  to games directory and its RTP  http://www.askgamblers.com/games .

I will join partyhummel and suggest Dead or Alive,besides its paytable you can find so many screenshots in AG and everything will be pretty much clear.

You can play as low as 0.09 . And  DOA RTP is  96.8% ,

Yeah, I have seen a lot of screens with big wins on DOA.

I did find RTP in here actually, but the higher RTP doesn't necessarily highest payout.

I am thinking biggest win with just one spin. I am trying DOA as we speak :)

I see sorenjo and wish you luck!

Hope to see you posting screenshots of your DOA wins!

P.S. I still found topic title and its first post quite confusing. :unknw:

Hi

I tried to google my way out of this and search this site. What are your experiences?

Regards

I believe that the two most famous games capable to pay huge on min bet are Dead Or Alive and Break Da Bank Again.

Of course, you could define what do you consider as 'low stakes'. ;) 

Hmm, you definitely have guts, sorenjo! :good:

Wish you could hit some insane big combo while trying with these huge bets... That would be a day to remember I guess! :D

Me too ValDes, Me too :) I'm just glad I hit something, but yeah, the bigger the better :p Maybe some day :)

0.1-3.0 euros. (low stakes)

Sorry about that Awena. 

I had a bad day, gambling-wise, so I made a couple of high stake (15 euros) bets on Reel Rush and had a great win, which helped my bankroll a lot.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-16%20at%2010.31.

:shok:  15 euros bets!!!! Are you made of money?? :p

That's pretty impressive by anyone's standards, which makes me wonder how often do you place bets like this? And how come your asking about low stakes? Do you alternate your bets?

Haha! No, not made of money :p I only places these bets when my bankroll is above 3000 euros (approx.). Or if I'm really desperate :p I'm asking about low stakes to get my bankroll up again. Maybe I should just do like Myshkin :p

Yep he sure had a great run with his last withdrawal! In that case I wish all the luck in the world to get your balance up. And please remember to keep sharing those fantastic screenshots!