Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quick spin vs. regular spin

Hi

When I play online there is a lot of superstition involved from my side. I used to watch the intros everytime before I played a game and so on.

I also have a theory that quick spin does not have as good a payout as regular spins. Am I totally wrong about this?

Thanks

Sorenjo

I think you are probably wrong but I don't know.. I imagine the result of the spin would be exactly the same whether it's a regular spin or a quick spin. But I can't give u a definite answer I could be completly wrong!

P.s I never use Quick Spin

There are so many superstitions regarding this matter and it has been already discussed in the forum on a several occasions. The bottom line is that some gamblers believe their using the autoplay option, or adjusting the speed of the game, or pressing the Stop button could possible influence somehow the outcome of the spin.... Personally, I believe that's not the case, simply because there is NO way to influence in ANY way the result which the RNG will generate and produce once the Spin button has been pressed by player, but that's another story...

In general, I think that all these gambling superstitions are actually a bit charming and make our everyday gambling experience looks like some mystery. :p