Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Muhammadkashif
    Newest Member
    Muhammadkashif

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thunderkick Games

I still have not had any luck on Fruit Warp you know Afi. Are u still playing it?

Fruit Warp is a marvelous game once you are 'familiar' with it Sharon darling. New players will definitely have a tough time playing it, as I did too in the beginning...but my determination and persistence to 'know' the game has brought me dividends in the end!  ^_^

Am I still playing it? :huh: 

Oh geeeees! I can't sleep if I don't play it, hahahaha.  :D

Is he playing it  :o ,he is probably sleeping and playing that slot  :D

Aaaaand...no one knows me better than my Katy darling here!  ;)  :air_kiss:

Thunderkick's latest game...ARCADER...

My first Bonus Game...after eating me 32EURs...and paid a blardy DUCK EGG!!!  <_<

post-61309-0-44597700-1417619947_thumb.jpg

My first Mystery Game...after losing even more EURs...  <_<  <_<

post-61309-0-87078200-1417620065_thumb.jpg

The only Bonus Game that paid a decent Big Win...  <_<  <_<  <_<

post-61309-0-27952000-1417620138_thumb.jpg

After several hundred spins...after losing about 56EURs...what do I think of Arcader?...

post-61309-0-27632000-1417620395_thumb.jpg     post-61309-0-27632000-1417620395_thumb.jpg     post-61309-0-27632000-1417620395_thumb.jpg

Thunderkick's latest game...ARCADER...

My first Bonus Game...after eating me 32EURs...and paid a blardy DUCK EGG!!!  <_<

attachicon.gifArcader 1.jpg

My first Mystery Game...after losing even more EURs...  <_<  <_<

attachicon.gifArcader 2.jpg

The only Bonus Game that paid a decent Big Win...  <_<  <_<  <_<

attachicon.gifArcader 3.jpg

After several hundred spins...after losing about 56EURs...what do I think of Arcader?...

attachicon.gifGoat.jpg     attachicon.gifGoat.jpg     attachicon.gifGoat.jpg

Ahahahaa Afi i think that your friend "The Goat " said it all !!! you Plonker !!!  :D

Wow Afi. That was unfortunate. It could happen though. The Mystery wasn't too bad at 20 times bet. Please give it another chance!

Give it another chance?  :huh:

Geeeees! Sorry to say, but Thunderkick's game designers have not taken into account what matters most in a slot game! They should study why Fruit Warp and Barber Shop are very popular as compared to the rest of the games! Enough of new downside games...bring in new upside games please!

Bork, for example, has 3 reels of expanding wilds, which is good...but pays at 1x multiplier. AAARGH!

Arcader too pays at 1x multiplier...and with its low paytable...another AAAARGH!

A free spins game that pays ZERO???!!! Oh, come on! Jack and the Beanstalk, on rare occasions, pays zero too, but huge wins are lurking behind it, unlike Arcader. I had several Bonus games and Mystery games...and all of them sucks!

Nope. No second chance for Arcader from me, I'm afraid. Just as I do the same with any new games that doesn't satisfy me, be it Microgaming, NetEnt or whatever.

Thunderkick, tell your game designers these:

All Free Spins game and Bonus game must have at least a x2 or x3 win multiplier as a starting point. Forget about the x1.

An increasing win multiplier either in the base game and/or in the feature games is always a big hit with players.

Forget about 8bit graphics in 3D...stick with the contemporary. If want to use fruits, use those as in Fruit Warp...or better.

I could write more...but that's not my job!  ^_^

Thunderkick, tell your game designers these:

All Free Spins game and Bonus game must have at least a x2 or x3 win multiplier as a starting point. Forget about the x1.

An increasing win multiplier either in the base game and/or in the feature games is always a big hit with players.

Forget about 8bit graphics in 3D...stick with the contemporary. If want to use fruits, use those as in Fruit Warp...or better.

- Well, that would mean less bonus games for you (as in "the player") and then you complain of too few bonus games.

- Arcader has higher multipliers for the bonus games if you hit the bonus game with 4 or 5 bonus symbols. 

- Esqueleto has an increasing win multiplier and that is cool and all but not all games can have that.

- About the 8bit graphics: ...but, but we like 8bit graphics. :(

(We also like the goats, just not when they appear in connection with one of our games)

Having a basic bonus game (when triggered by 3 symbols) that pays 40+ your bet is not bad and the mystery game where you have the chance to pick your way to a high win (again, with higher multipliers if you hit the mystery with 4+ symbols) is also not bad in or book. The potential for big wins is certainly present in Arcader (especially in the bonus game when triggered by 4 or 5 bonus symbols). The risk of a duck egg is also there though so one must be prepared to take the good with the bad.

Thunderkick out!

To bad that the only person posting about Arcader was Afi with a bad run.

Hopefully some other forum member will have the courage to try the game out and hopefully can provide us with a more positive review of the game.

Yes, lets hope some other players will have better luck on the game. Mine certainly wasn't...but that doesn't mean others cannot have a good game from it.

Like Fruit Warp, for instance. Most others find the game horrible in its payouts, but I love playing it...because after all that horrible low payouts, regular fairly good payouts usually follow...most of the time...and I will catch them with higher bets! So far so good...touch wood!  ^_^

- Well, that would mean less bonus games for you (as in "the player") and then you complain of too few bonus games.

- Arcader has higher multipliers for the bonus games if you hit the bonus game with 4 or 5 bonus symbols. 

- Esqueleto has an increasing win multiplier and that is cool and all but not all games can have that.

- About the 8bit graphics: ...but, but we like 8bit graphics. :(

(We also like the goats, just not when they appear in connection with one of our games)

Having a basic bonus game (when triggered by 3 symbols) that pays 40+ your bet is not bad and the mystery game where you have the chance to pick your way to a high win (again, with higher multipliers if you hit the mystery with 4+ symbols) is also not bad in or book. The potential for big wins is certainly present in Arcader (especially in the bonus game when triggered by 4 or 5 bonus symbols). The risk of a duck egg is also there though so one must be prepared to take the good with the bad.

Thunderkick out!

Sorry mate...but I find the icons rendition in 8bit graphics to be too much of a retro...looks oldish and dated and doesn't really fit in with the modern 3D scenario. Ah well...maybe others will like them...who knows. ;)

Well, players want this, providers want that...one thing I know for sure, games will never be adjusted. those are the sequels for :p

speaking of 8 bits, time for me to go old skool. Mario Bros here I come :D

Aren't you giving 8bit Arcader a chance Th3? You've probably played Mario so many times before...  :D

Who doesn't know Mario? he's a legend. We asians love playing games and express ourself too much when winning of losing :D

No matter how old we are, there's always a child in us.

I will give Arcader a few chances but I'll wait for a couple of days. I will post the screenshot when the time comes.

That's the way I liiiiike it! Good luck mate...hope you'll do much much better than I did!   :good:  :D

Although slots can't talk, I am pretty sure they said the same thing  to me everytime I lose :D

Please give me another chance :p

Yep, slots can't talk to me either...but that didn't stop PUH-lenty of 1-finger language talk from me! Hahahaha.  :D

Was this you ValDes?

Go bird watching

(In-game replay from yesterday of a player's big win on Birds on a Wire).

Heeeey! That WAS n't me...  :(  :D

What a super 1059x bet win...at 20EUR bet! :good:

Dang! What a high roller!  ^_^