Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

Glad you at least found the other ones to your liking. Whenever a player is lost to us, our hearts break a little bit. You must have been extremely unlucky not getting at least one good run in Fruit Warp but variance can be a b***h. As a moderator, would you object to us using (with discretion of course) quotes posted at this forum as testimonials?

I haven't had a reply in regards to this. But sure? Why not! It's great to know you guys read and value our opinions!

Glad you at least found the other ones to your liking. Whenever a player is lost to us, our hearts break a little bit. You must have been extremely unlucky not getting at least one good run in Fruit Warp but variance can be a b***h. As a moderator, would you object to us using (with discretion of course) quotes posted at this forum as testimonials? 

First of all Hello and a warm welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

Yes, you can use posts and screenshots posted here, but make sure your readers will know where all these come from. ;)

As for your games...well, don't know where to start from. Maybe from the fact that I have made over 25 000 spins playing Birds On A Wire in the last ten days! At the beginning I thought I just like this game, then I start to love it, now...now I'm totally obsessed by this slot game! Unfortunately, obsession and luck are two completely different aspects of gambling and for now I'm over 400 euros behind, but sincerely hope my luck will change for the better soon. 

Birds on a Wire is just like Birds Dead or Alive!!! They're both that tough to win on...no joke! Not a single win for me either so far!  :(

But I love Birds on a Wire for the craziness of those birds. With all their moaning, groaning and humping on the wire while being electrocuted...it's so funny...and I love it! Hahahahaha. Thank god the birds don't look like birds...that would be a very painful thing to watch, much less to enjoy the game, hehehehe.

Sometimes, it pays not to present any game with super duper realistic 3D graphics. Birds on a Wire is one such example. Excellent job from the Thunderkick game designers!  :good:

I must be goings nuts over fruits. Day in and day out, nothing else but fruits, fruits, fruits. Only for breaks do I go for my other online friends like Jack and Gonzo, or my marine buddy Dolphi. Otherwise...fruits pleeeease! Hahahahahaha.

Yep! Fruit Warp has taken over me like Dolphi did years ago! Ooops...who is Dolphi? My buddy from Dolphin Reef of course!  :D Nowadays, during those intermittent sourly bad times, when the fruits are simply being served 'bad', my face gets to be like a pitaya too...all reddish and pinkish! Hahahahaha. Ah well, that's still better than those numerous 1-finger salutes I gave to my buddy Dolphi whenever he wasn't being good to me...but we're still good friends no doubt.  ;)

I've learned a whole lot of things about playing Fruit Warp thus far. I feel I'm getting to know the game better and better each day, even though it's costing me a bundle of Euros just to get these info and experience...but 1 day soon, it'll pay off! Just like Dolphi. In the meantime...bring me those fruits...  :D

Yeah, reading your post is almost like hearing my thoughts regarding Birds On a Wire... With pretty much the same result so far. :D

But one day, maybe, eventually...I'll get the dream hit, you know, at the free spins, with 20 x multiplier, brown birds - 5oak! ;)

Yep! Me too I hope!  :D

First of all Hello and a warm welcome to the AskGamblers forum. :)

Yes, you can use posts and screenshots posted here, but make sure your readers will know where all these come from. ;)

As for your games...well, don't know where to start from. Maybe from the fact that I have made over 25 000 spins playing Birds On A Wire in the last ten days! At the beginning I thought I just like this game, then I start to love it, now...now I'm totally obsessed by this slot game! Unfortunately, obsession and luck are two completely different aspects of gambling and for now I'm over 400 euros behind, but sincerely hope my luck will change for the better soon. 

Great. Thank you for your information and even more thanks for your kind words about Birds. We are glad people can see the fun side of electrocution :) We at Thunderkick would love for you to post (perhaps in its own thread, it deserves one right?) some nice wins in that game. Keep chasing that 20x wood ***** win!

Great. Thank you for your information and even more thanks for your kind words about Birds. We are glad people can see the fun side of electrocution :) We at Thunderkick would love for you to post (perhaps in its own thread, it deserves one right?) some nice wins in that game. Keep chasing that 20x wood ***** win!

Oh...is that what is it? That brown bird...a woodpecker? I didn't know...or didn't want to know...until now.  :D

When a nice big win comes, a nice big thread will come too, hehehe. Who it's gonna be from? Guru Valdes, Afi4wins, or someone else, who knows...  :D

Oh...is that what is it? That brown bird...a woodpecker? I didn't know...or didn't want to know...until now.  :D

When a nice big win comes, a nice big thread will come too, hehehe. Who it's gonna be from? Guru Valdes, Afi4wins, or someone else, who knows...  :D

Definitely not me it just does not like meee

So...is anyone interested in seeing one of Afi's Ultra Wins on Fruit Warp? One that helped push him into becoming a fruitarian :) Well, here it is:

Pitaya Ultra Win

PS. Thanks to Afi for letting us share this.

Yes...yes...I am interested...even though  it's mine, hehehehe.  :D

You're welcome Thunderkick...and thank you for posting this replay up.  :good:

Sorry to say that, brother Afi, but you are alone with Thunderkick's games from now on.

After countless spins and almost a thousand euro gone playing 0.10- 1.00 per spin, I officially name 'Birds On A Wire' the worst ever video slot for me!!! :angry:

After so many years gambling online, after a zillion spins made or hundreds of games I thought I have seen everything, but this one?!! My, oh my!

Almost 10 000 spins, on a slot which has 20x multiplier, over several dozens of free spins features and the biggest win of just a little bit over 125xbet! Come on, this is absolutely ridiculous! :angry:  

Thunderkick, your games are state of the art, but their payout is absolute *****! :(

OMG! So sorry to hear that mate!  :(

Thankfully, I don't play Birds on a wire that much, I play mostly on Fruit Warp and Sunny Scoops. Fruit Warp is much better! The other Thunderkick games have yet to prove their mettle...  :(

OMG! So sorry to hear that mate!  :(

Thankfully, I don't play Birds on a wire that much, I play mostly on Fruit Warp and Sunny Scoops. Fruit Warp is much better! The other Thunderkick games have yet to prove their mettle...  :(

Have tried most of them, although with significantly less sets of spins...with the same result unfortunately. :( 

That's why I said goodbye to ALL Thunderkick games!  :angry:

Have tried most of them, although with significantly less sets of spins...with the same result unfortunately. :(

That's why I said goodbye to ALL Thunderkick games!  :angry:

Never mind mate. You're always doing better on NetEnt games anyway. Leaving Thunderkick behind is no big deal. I would do the same if I'm in your shoes.  ;)

Never mind mate. You're always doing better on NetEnt games anyway. Leaving Thunderkick behind is no big deal. I would do the same if I'm in your shoes.  ;)

Well, sincerely hope you will not be in my shoes any time soon! Cause I bet on a thousand bucks, my friend, you will be perhaps 3 times angrier than me. ;)

Well, sincerely hope you will not be in my shoes any time soon! Cause I bet on a thousand bucks, my friend, you will be perhaps 3 times angrier than me. ;)

Hehehe...yeah, I do not doubt about the angrier part, so I'll thread more carefully from now on!  ;)

I haven't played any of the other Thunderkick games yet! In fact I haven't played many slot all week! Been too busy, need to catch up this week I think

Not a problem Sharon darling...in fact, you haven't missed anything by not playing, hehehe. When you are ready to play, play Sunny Scoops first (if you haven't played it yet), then you can try Esqueleto Explosivo, Toki-time, and Bork the Berzerker. Better skip Birds on a wire if you're not a die-hard fan of Dead or Alive!  ;)

Not a problem Sharon darling...in fact, you haven't missed anything by not playing, hehehe. When you are ready to play, play Sunny Scoops first (if you haven't played it yet), then you can try Esqueleto Explosivo, Toki-time, and Bork the Berzerker. Better skip Birds on a wire if you're not a die-hard fan of Dead or Alive!  ;)

Actually, I think that Birds on a wire's variance is even bigger than the DOA's one?! If that is even possible of course... :o

I mean if you choose to play DOA for 10000 spins let's say, you will most probably /i think in 90 out of 100 sessions/ have at least a dozen of wins in excess 150-200 x bet. While with the birds...I'm not sure if that gonna happen at all. :(

Actually, I think that Birds on a wire's variance is even bigger than the DOA's one?! If that is even possible of course... :o

I mean if you choose to play DOA for 10000 spins let's say, you will most probably /i think in 90 out of 100 sessions/ have at least a dozen of wins in excess 150-200 x bet. While with the birds...I'm not sure if that gonna happen at all. :(

nothing can have higher variance than DOA. But yeah, my experience with birds same, no any chance for big wins, but in theory it is possible...But i think you can't hit there something like 5.000 x bet, while at doa it is possible.

You would be the best person to know mate, and I wouldn't disagree with you on that! Between the two, I'd rather get shot by Jesse James and his boys than get electrocuted along with the birds! Hahahaha.

Sorry, Thunderkick mate, but by the look of things, and by my own experience too, Birds on a Wire is a deadly game for players. Don't know if anyone has ever made a big win on it yet...don't know if anyone will either!  :(