Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sstefan997
    Newest Member
    Sstefan997

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hello! We are looking for English copywriters freelancers on topic gambling. 

1 ) All the work takes place only in our system where you can find all the requirements to any task (editors comment all your mistakes in the article and give you feedback). 

2) The company pays special attention to the terms and quality of articles.

3) All the tasks are expected to be done in 24 hours. Terms for extra tasks are discussed with your administrator personally

4) Payment is made every Friday via Webmoney or PayPal (for all the approved articles) we count characters - 1000 characters (150-170 words) - 2,5$

5) At first you do the trial task in the system and we pay for it if you have followed all our requirements concerning quality and terms.

6) Articles should be literate, without water, without any lyrical digressions, strictly to the topic, informative and well-structured; logically separated paragraphs with subtitles

7) We are ready to supply you with a big amount of work \ amount you want

We offer long-term cooperation and guarantee the payment for your work. Ready to make concessions and help copywriters to improve their skills

Thank you for attention, I`m waiting a positive reply

Oh, what a nice offer! I would gladly benefit from this amazing opportunity but I'm afraid it is absolutely impossible for me to meet your terms, stated in points 6! :( Gosh, I've always wanted to write without any "lyrical digressions", but never really managed to do that since my gentle heart and soul betrayed me all the time!  :lol:

Dear contentoff1, could you be so kind asking for a permission next time when using our forum in this way?! 

Once, few years ago, i find some similar offer at other forum, so i get in contact, and start work. Anyway, i made 10+ articles, send it to them, and never heard anything from them again, and of course no many. So just be careful with such offer, be super carefull never can be bad, right? :)

I honestly don't believe the original post is an 'honest' one either!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Guys, I'm sorry for raising the old topic and offtopic, but I did not know what topic to write my request on, so I am writing here. I hope for your understanding. I am very concerned about the topic of transforming the higher education system. I wanted to ask you what ways you see to improve it? I am writing an article on this topic.

1 minute ago, Jane Walters said:

Guys, I'm sorry for raising the old topic and offtopic, but I did not know what topic to write my request on, so I am writing here. I hope for your understanding. I am very concerned about the topic of transforming the higher education system. I wanted to ask you what ways you see to improve it? I am writing an article on this topic.

I don’t really see how this had anything to do with gambling ?‍♀️

On 8/16/2019 at 9:39 PM, Jane Walters said:

Writing an article on any subject is a kind of art, this is creativity, but this topic also has its own laws. You need to make the article interesting to read, so first of all think about making your article as interesting and constructive as possible. If you need help, you can always turn to quality article  writing service, for example, to Edusson. The guys do their job very efficiently and quickly.

• 2 years later...