Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    General252
    Newest Member
    General252

• No registered users viewing this page.

NetEnt 2014 - Fancy a Debate?

Right ... Either I've got a chip on my shoulder this year or NetEnt just aren't cutting it!

I kind of trailed off from Microgaming and fell completely in love with NetEnt...but now I'm finding I'm getting more and more disappointed with NetEnts new releases! I was expecting big things from them this year but I have to say I'm disappointed...

Twin Spin, Big Bang, Aliens, Wonky Wabbits to name a few! These really don't come close to my big expectations.

So I want your arguments FOR NetEnt in 2014 and your arguments AGAINST NetEnt in 2014....

Guest mpane80

personally i  find net entertainment slots more fun to play  and with better graphics but something is wrong with the pay outs lol,as for new releases i think the games are ok (i do not know about aliens slot for some reason my pc can not open it)lol as for Wonky Wabbits i think is nice slot

Can I ask why you are disappointed with the new games counted?  What did you expect and they didn't achieve your expectations?

I am disappointed with the quality of the slots that have been produced in 2014 by Netent. I expected big things from them this year and so far i have just become quite easily bored of their slots - and non exisiting wins!

I mean take Twin Spin for example - even though I do like this slot - the quality is poor. No free spins, no bonus game! Okay they have the feature of turning your reels all the same symbols - but if you compare this with a free spin feature and a bonus game then there actually is NO comparison.

Take Big Bang - Okay Valleys has had a whopping win on it playing at just 20p a spin - but again another BORING slot with no free spins and no bonus game...!

personally i  find net entertainment slots more fun to play  and with better graphics but something is wrong with the pay outs lol,as for new releases i think the games are ok (i do not know about aliens slot for some reason my pc can not open it)lol as for Wonky Wabbits i think is nice slot

To be honest mpane I haven't really given Wonky Wabbits much of a chance to prove itself to me - I must make a note to try this slot out more!

No bonus game? That's bad! I think that bonus games are the most (and the only :p) interesting parts of the slots :D

I think most people would share that opinion Luciana Bonus Games and Free Spins is the entertainment and are what brings in those bigger wins!

Speaking of Big Bang slot and its lack of bonus and free spin feature...somehow you missed to mention its fabulous x32 multiplier?! :o

Isn't it exactly the bigger multiplier, which drives us chasing all these bonus/free spins games?

Speaking of Big Bang slot and its lack of bonus and free spin feature...somehow you missed to mention its fabulous x32 multiplier?! :o

Isn't it exactly the bigger multiplier, which drives us chasing all these bonus/free spins games?

Oh come one - you can't really call that a bonus game can you? Especially when the majority of times you get the x32 no wins comes in anyway!

Oh come one - you can't really call that a bonus game can you? Especially when the majority of times you get the x32 no wins comes in anyway!

I'm not calling it a bonus game. I'm just saying that having this cool x32 multiplier is even better than having a crappy bonus game without any. :p

I'm not calling it a bonus game. I'm just saying that having this cool x32 multiplier is even better than having a crappy bonus game without any. :p

Well if you put it like that - then yes I suppose so but still doesn't change my mind.

However - NetEnts new slot due to be released in June is exciting me !!

Guest mpane80

I wouldn't call it stupidity, but stubbornness. And if will make you feel better, I'm doing it all the time. :(

nop it does not make me feel better ,i want my winnings back lol and to my bank account:)