Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Brittaniereiter
    Newest Member
    Brittaniereiter

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

I mean, I'm just an ordinary 'straight' guy and have no much knowledge about the other guys and girls who have ''different tastes'', you know...

yes,yes and yes I know you are "straight "ordinary guy i am straight too,but I had occasion to work with them and you will be surprised how many are they,what is that ,some new caprice or something to be "IN" dont know ,really :rolleyes:

yes,yes and yes I know you are "straight "ordinary guy i am straight too,but I had occasion to work with them and you will be surprised how many are they,what is that ,some new caprice or something to be "IN" dont know ,really :rolleyes:

Huh, worked with 'them'? How come? :o 

Huh, worked with 'them'? How come? :o

Valdes dont be shocked  :o hun !!! When i was working at my hubby coffee shop,so from 4 Bartenders 2 of them were "guys" and also 2 waiters ,so listening to their conversions I was shoooocked ,blaaah   :wacko:

Valdes dont be shocked  :o hun !!! When i was working at my hubby coffee shop,so from 4 Bartenders 2 of them were "guys" and also 2 waiters ,so listening to their conversions I was shoooocked ,blaaah   :wacko:

Ufff, now I'm feeling relieved! For a moment thought you were working for some of these human rights organizations which springs as mushrooms after a heavy rain...  :rolleyes:

Ufff, now I'm feeling relieved! For a moment thought you were working for some of these human rights organizations which springs as mushrooms after a heavy rain...  :rolleyes:

haha no,but for good money ,why not ,i would ,hehehe and i thought ,you thought for a moment that i am some kind of Transvestite ahaaaaaahaha

ahhh..darling ,you are really old fashion hehe,he is joking ,not such a holiday  :D but i think it will be soon  :crazy:

Me...old fashioned? :huh:

No darling...never. I'm just a normal man-woman person. What other people wanna do is their business...but doesn't mean I accept their ways! Hehehehe. :p

Me...old fashioned? :huh:

No darling...never. I'm just a normal man-woman person. What other people wanna do is their business...but doesn't mean I accept their ways! Hehehehe. :p

I think the same way,i have nothing against nothing ,their business,i can hang out with them,no problem at all,as long they dont touch me  :ph34r:

I think the same way,i have nothing against nothing ,their business,i can hang out with them,no problem at all,as long they dont touch me  :ph34r:

I don't think they want to touch you darling...they prefer to touch their own kind! ;)

Good Day! again i cant use emotions ,why ??

Good daiy darling. In Australiaa today are we darling?  ^_^

Can't use emoticons? Aaaah...maybe its your turn now to do some programs updating, hehehe.  ;)

Australia,hmmm....why???

Aussies usually greet another with "Good day"...with the "day" sounding like "die-y" instead of day, hehehe.