Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oiche
    Newest Member
    Oiche

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hi everyone! :) I know this might seem a weird thing to say, but I'm happy that I'm starting to get out of my comfort zone and am playing with more bonuses. I usually play with only my deposit so now I'm stepping up my game and trying some askgamblers bonuses. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Wish you luck then, dear blondie! :good: With or without bonuses it is the luck that matters most all the time for us. 

Hi everyone! :) I know this might seem a weird thing to say, but I'm happy that I'm starting to get out of my comfort zone and am playing with more bonuses. I usually play with only my deposit so now I'm stepping up my game and trying some askgamblers bonuses. :)

Have a great day everyone!

yep Blondie ,check them ,they have really nice bonuses ,today 32Red is giving 100% match ,its Dish of the Day ,you might like that one.wish you luck hun  :good:

HOLA EVERYONE!!!  :hi:  :friends: 

Shattered into a zillion pieces...then slowly reforming back like the Terminator cyborg...only to get lost in a very thick Amazon-like jungle...all alone...eating whatever food I could find...fighting the wilderness, loneliness, lioness and whatever 'ness' (but no nurse...)...creeping, crawling with tears flowing...until I finally found a clearing out of the thick jungle...and back to civilization...

Badly battered, bruised all over and deeply scarred inside, this lone survivor is not about to give up...not then...not now...not ever! Over a week of indescribable harrowing pain and sorrow, I am slowly regaining my old self...and today, I could finally make myself reappear after missing in action for a while. Anybody missed Rambo? Hehehehe.  :D

Well...I may need a little bit more of healing time before I can start jumping about like Wonky Wabbit again...but the sun is beginning to shine again...even though it's just darkness outside now...but I'm not ready for bed! Hehehe.

To all my dear darlings, my dear mates, my fellow AG friends...thank you so so much for all your earlier condolences and good wishes. I am now all alone...but I still have a good family...AG...and I'm now back home! :friends:

Afiiiiiiiiii, it's sooooooo LOVELY seeing you here again, with your unbreakable and unforgettable spirit!

Welcome back, we won't ever let you to feel lonely again! :friends::give_rose::air_kiss:

Aaaah...thank you too Jelena darling! For you...an air kiss will never be enough...but it will do! Hahahaha.  :friends::air_kiss:   :give_rose::drinks:

(Note: sorry darling...forgot to add in the emoticons earlier! Hehehe)

and Good Morning to all of you  ;)

And good morning to you darling.  ^_^

If your day wasn't so busy...mine was! Because tomorrow I'd be driving down to KL again, just 1 week after my last trip down, and I've got my car serviced just now at the workshop. Time for a little rest and some gaming...hehehe.  :D