Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kairauma777
    Newest Member
    kairauma777

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

15 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Every day when I make a deposit of at least RM50, I become eligible for their Instant Rebate as well as their DAILY ANGPOW Giveaway promotions. The Instant Rebate money is without wagering and can be withdrawn if so desired, but I always include it together with my deposited amount. The Angpow money has a 5x turnover requirement. I usually get RM8+ to RM10+ daily Angpows, so getting RM49.88 was a super surprise for me. 😁

Well congrats indeed, enjoy playing it ! keep us posted on how the session goes.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Looks like depositing funds to Skrill and Neteller is going to get difficult or even restricted for some. Got this email from both.

Screenshot_20240819_204135_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Oh no, does it say what kind of restrictions? Does that apply to gaming activties only?

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh no, does it say what kind of restrictions? Does that apply to gaming activties only?

Not towards gaming activities. Visa deposits. I have Visa and never liked using Mastercard. Will have to try and deposit during September to check whats going in.

can you believe this, went to play Book of Dead to just clear some cents that I had left cause I don't like leaving cents in the balance at end of a day,  so I had to clear the 14cents and keep 40e that I would use for next day and blardy winscore gives me popup message when I opened Book of Dead, that I had 50 free spins at 2eur per spin. doesn't say anything about any wagering attached to them.. and it seemed nice. (I still had some wagering remaining on my bonus of around 2400e to go so not even close to clearing (less than a day remains), done less than a third). but here is where the bitter sweet happened. it went on to give me just 17% return. 50 spins at 2eur per spin, returned just 17% or 17 euros. (it missed a 5OAK anubis aswell).

and say it did pay 100e or 200e or more, it would have mean balance would be on 140e or 240e but still would need 2400e to wager as that is whats remaining but WHAT IF I had closed the game before playing those 50 free spins. and busted out the bonus... to get the balance to 0 and then open book of dead and play those 50 free spins.... get whatever I won added to my balance and then what no wagering required anymore. 

if won about 20e then get another 300% bonus activated (or 250%) and be back to 80 and new 3200e to wager with 7 days remaining.

btw there was no email nothing telling me about these free promo spins waiting in book of dead. if I hadn't opened it then would never know about them.

50freegamesonBODat2eperspin_Aug_19_2024a.thumb.jpg.1f54941c7c5cb18eafb690525a287bd2.jpg