Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Danib21
    Newest Member
    Danib21

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

On 3/7/2020 at 3:07 PM, Flatzem said:

Just cause cocopop is from Wales I am including this video in here that I found today, Tough pensioners in Wales it looks like it. Usually that channel has videos from South America or USA but this is the first time I seen them have one from Wales. (South Wales),

Haha! Yeah I’ve seen it, it was all over our local news here 😂😂

I would consider that 77 yr old man lucky, because the guy who tried to rob him wasn't a real mugger...probably someone in dire need of some cash quickly. A real mugger would have been much younger and more aggressive...probably with a weapon too, even if it's just a knife!

One thing that virus has shown us is that we better pray one doesn't take hold that has a higher mortality rate: cos I'm pretty sure we'd all be doomed. 

We did some work with various bodies over the years around civil contingencies/business continuity/emergency plans and, in the main, the results were shocking. NOW....same organisations are back in touch suddenly taking an interest in it. Bit late in the day - funny how when the s@@t hits the fan the interest levels pang up.

UK wise i find it amusing the the whole Brexit was predicated on taking back control of our borders etc: 

- Refugee/other, seeking better life - OH NO, that's not on! 

- Virus? - ach, come on it! No bother: you feeling sick? Nope? Come on in, it's only ethnics we don't want in here!

Tory voters disparaged Corbyn for his laissez faire attitude; yet this government has basically skipped the containment stage, such is their ineptitude.  All that time doing the paperwork for brexit has obviously taken a toil. 

But hey it's fine - the Premier League will still go on, after all, it's only money. 

1 minute ago, pinnit2015 said:

One thing that virus has shown us is that we better pray one doesn't take Hold that has a higher mortality rate: cos I'm pretty sure we'd all be doomed. 

We did some work with various bodies over the years around civil contingencies/business continuity/emergency plans and, in the main, the results were shocking. NOW....same organisations are back in touch suddenly taking an interest in it. Bit late in the day - funny how when the s@@t hits the fan the interest levels pang up.

UK wise i find it amusing the the whole Brexit was predicated on taking back control of our borders etc: 

- Refugee/other, seeking better life - OH NO, that's not on! 

- Virus? - ach, come on it! No bother: you feeling sick? Nope? Come on in, it's only ethnics we don't want in here!

Tory voters disparaged Corbyn for his laissez faire attitude; yet this government has basically skipped the containment stage, such is their ineptitude.  All that time doing the paperwork for brexit has obviously taken a toil. 

But hey it's fine - the Premier League will still go on, after all, it's only money. 

Will it? I'm not sure. Arsenal coach has tested positive, just the start of it. 

But here's my pennies worth - Today, I am utterly ashamed to say I am a part of this country. The action THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN as a result of the Cobra meeting this morning is disgusting. Johnson said "There will be more dead, you will lose your loved ones before your time" - but it's okay just wash your hands and sing happy birthday twice. 

Countries like Italy have already warned the UK what is about to come for us, yet he has still chosen to ignore that advice knowing full well that over the coming weeks the fatality rate here is going to massively increase. We should already be in lockdown. Our schools should already be closed. I've always been proud to live in the UK, but today they have let us all down. I really do fear what the next couple of weeks holds for us all.  

have any of you stocked up on food and other essentials, such as having a 1 or 2 or 3 months supply of food and stuff. Toilet paper and soap and other anti bacterial cleaners. The preppers that were laughed at are sitting relaxed while everyone else is running around panic buying and some stores have empty shelves. Fights breakin out over toilet paper too.

1 minute ago, Flatzem said:

have any of you stocked up on food and other essentials, such as having a 1 or 2 or 3 months supply of food and stuff. Toilet paper and soap and other anti bacterial cleaners. The preppers that were laughed at are sitting relaxed while everyone else is running around panic buying and some stores have empty shelves. Fights breakin out over toilet paper too.

Yep!! I’m going out every day, I have to I have four children to look after! People buying trolleys full of toilet paper is just a joke and it’s selfish! Today I could not get baby medicine and paracetamol because the local supermarket sold out completely. So on to another shop tomorrow. I guess the future is so uncertain at the moment. Sending love to anyone who may already have been effected! 

What did I just watch lol, 24 currently infected in Serbia.I am not worried that much tbh still think that news are overhyping it as everything.Take care of hygiene, wash hands and don't go to places crowded with people.I'll start getting worried when 30% of world gets infected, that's about it.

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Will it? I'm not sure. Arsenal coach has tested positive, just the start of it. 

But here's my pennies worth - Today, I am utterly ashamed to say I am a part of this country. The action THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN as a result of the Cobra meeting this morning is disgusting. Johnson said "There will be more dead, you will lose your loved ones before your time" - but it's okay just wash your hands and sing happy birthday twice. 

Countries like Italy have already warned the UK what is about to come for us, yet he has still chosen to ignore that advice knowing full well that over the coming weeks the fatality rate here is going to massively increase. We should already be in lockdown. Our schools should already be closed. I've always been proud to live in the UK, but today they have Let us all down. I really do fear what the next couple of weeks holds for us all.  

Money talks and they’ll drag it out until the last possible section. I imagine they’ll look at closed doors. 

I think the ugliness of Brexit was the tipping point for me; some of my Belgian mates give good impressions of it at the time with their mocking of our little island mentality which came out in full swing 😉

I think the COBRA meetings are misleading - the name suggests an effective, almost mercenary like, group convening with military style precision.

When, in fact, it's like a white, middle class, golf buddy club full of buffoons.  

Another thing:

Under the Conservative austerity measures - a political football, rather than an economic necessity that it's been peddled as in recent years, Local Authorities have been subject to cuts after cuts. Some of it reasonable, most of it being masked over by the old 'just get on with it' spirit.

A massive concern is the ability of the LA Social Work services to deal with it - how the vulnerable will be protected as SW front line services are already at breaking point. Home Care? Off.

This is where, like floods and unplanned holiday admissions, the cuts are seen in their full light - whilst some grey haired guy *****/gal, with a country house in Hampshire, pontificates about how to shuffle money in departments, there is little or no perception of how this has real impact. Now, you're about to find out. What's annoying about this is that when these things happen, the money suddenly appears - like MAGIC. Go figure. 

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

I doubt countries lock down tourism, close restaurants and bars and basically fire a ballistic missile at their economy for the sake of hype. 

No country in the world is gonna let virus spread, just a huge risk without vaccine.It doesn't mean that news are not overhyping it.People are getting skeptical too much as always, fighting over toilet papers in shops and buying food for 3-4months lol.If you look China has 80,000 cases, and total recovered are 64,000, total death 3000.Meanwhile Italy has only 15,000 cases and there are already 1,000 deaths that's only thing that worries me how other countries are gonna battle it.The vaccine should be ready anyway in month or two, people acting like they know what is going on that virus is gonna kill them immediatly even after 93%+are recovered, and China already learned how to battle it.

Also I just don't understand how it started in Wuhan where people eat bats,snakes etc.They are doing it for hundreds of years, is something like that even possible to happen all of the sudden?Do you guys believe it or?

Interesting that Taiwan has only 47 cases that just shows that swift action and widespread healthcare can prevent an outbreak.

be careful about any "vaccine", we are talking about the elites who made this virus and released it, in the first place, to produce a problem reaction solution type scenario, Bill Gates is involved that sinister nerd that is into eugenics and vaccinations and depopulation. Oh yeah his marriage to Melinda is a joke, he has some agreement where he gets to have a weekend away every year with his ex wife or ex gf whatever, what wife would allow that? But anyway he is part of the global elite that is into depopulation via vaccination and the anti CO2 group. When CO2 is the gas of life yet these elites and other climate change scammers/hoaxers are talking negatively about it.

you know what let's just get David Icke to tell it how it is about all this corona hysteria and what it  really means.

6 hours ago, copyyy said:

Also I just don't understand how it started in Wuhan where people eat bats,snakes etc.They are doing it for hundreds of years, is something like that even possible to happen all of the sudden?Do you guys believe it or?

Interesting that Taiwan has only 47 cases that just shows that swift action and widespread healthcare can prevent an outbreak.

Yeah, That also my take about this. It has always been part of their culture. Why so sudden. Why now? 

28 minutes ago, Martina17 said:

Yeah, That also my take about this. It has always been part of their culture. Why so sudden. Why now? 

It is more or less public knowledge that the big pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing/producing medicines that don't really cure...it's all for money mostly.

Then there are also people that create new viruses to spread around the globe - new virus, new vaccines, new medication, and a whole damn lot more money!

Sounds like a plot from Hollywood movies? Well...believe it or not! 

The Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is the only lab in China designated for studying dangerous pathogens like SARS and Ebola.

Anyway the rearch that I have done into this that in such a bio weapons lab one of the scientists got infected and well he or she walked out and started infecting others somewhere in 2019.

Only one lab in China can safely handle the new coronavirus.

The lab happens to sit in the center of Wuhan, the city where the newly identified coronavirus first The only BSL-4 lab built in China, which is already facing accusations of facilitating bio-weapons...

5G is also connected with all this.

5G Launches In Wuhan Weeks Before Coronavirus Outbreak

Did the 5G launch in Wuhan China cause widespread compromised immune systems? MBLs are a natural defense system in the human body used for biological recognition and surveillance at the molecular level. MBLs bind with sugars, allowing the protein to interact with many different kinds of...

also let's put some things into perspective about the widespread hysteria going on .

More than 250,000 people in the US die every year because of medical mistakes.

5 hours ago, Flatzem said:

be careful about any "vaccine", we are talking about the elites who made this virus and released it, in the first place, to produce a problem reaction solution type scenario, Bill Gates is involved that sinister nerd that is into eugenics and vaccinations and depopulation. Oh yeah his marriage to Melinda is a joke, he has some agreement where he gets to have a weekend away every year with his ex wife or ex gf whatever, what wife would allow that? But anyway he is part of the global elite that is into depopulation via vaccination and the anti CO2 group. When CO2 is the gas of life yet these elites and other climate change scammers/hoaxers are talking negatively about it.

you know what let's just get David Icke to tell it how it is about all this Corona hysteria and what it  really means.

Surprised he's not blamed it on the cross human-reptiles mating rituals. 

4 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Wales V Scotland cancelled @pinnit2015 😂😂 Who did u think was going to win? 

I think the odds for the 6 Nations answer that:

Scotland 100/1 to win

Wales 200/1 to finish bottom.... 

Old Firm Clash cancelled re the Football as well. To be fair, i think the quality of the football would be enough to sicken you more than Covid. 

Maybe the truth about that nasty Covid is hidden somewhere in between the current world order, capital stigma and conspiracy theories such as this one for example: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/world/asia/coronavirus-china-conspiracy-theory.html

One way or another we will never learn the whole truth, but for sure will pay for it! That's why IMHO, we'd better try to enjoy life while we still can! 🤑